Chapter 9: BABY SHOWER TIME!!! (Part 2) (Shanell)

*Can't believe I'm already 8 months pregnant!!*

I am in a nice sleep, and all of a sudden I feel licking on my arm. Has to be Diesel... "Guess it's time to get up." I say laughing and petting Diesel. The boys, especially Diesel have become very clingy and protective of their momma. I can't go anywhere or do anything without them monitoring. "Yes it is, you need to eat and I'm taking you to get pampered before the baby shower." He says kissing my forehead and helping me out of bed. He goes downstairs to let the dogs out. He comes back up and walks into the bathroom to complete his hygiene care. He gets a text, and walks down to let his mom and brothers in. As I'm waddling around and getting ready, I can smell breakfast being cook. YES! As everyone is sitting on the couch I walk, well waddle down the stairs to find Dustin waiting and smiling. 

"Good Morning everyone." I say smiling. "Good Morning Shanell and Baby Breeding." everyone said hugging me. He gets up and helps me down the stairs and onto the couch. He brings me cooked breakfast and apple juice. I start to eat and that's when baby boy starts to move around. He loves food already. "Whoa did he just move across your stomach?!" Bryan asked startled. "Yes he did lol he has food in his belly." I said laughing. "Did it hurt?" Kelly asked. "Not really tickles more than anything." I reply rubbing my belly.

We finished eating and get ready to leave, and head to the spa. When we get there they immediately take us back and get us settled in. I watch the boys walk in to locker room to change, then into the sauna and massage room. II sat next to my second mother, and we wait to start our pedicures, manicures, and massages. The boys then come out to get their manicures and pedicures (there's nothing gay about it so STFU). I see Dustin searching for me, and the sigh of relief when we lock eyes. He's so handsome, and finally looks relaxed. Me and his mother start having girl talk.

"So are you ready to be a mom!" she says. "Yes I can't wait to meet our prince." "I want you to know that me and his brother are only a phone call away, if you guys need help." she says rubbing my arm. She decided to move back to California, to be closer to her family. "Thanks you know we definitely will call." I replied. We leave the spa and head back home where we wait for the make-up, hair, and clothing stylists to get there. I sit on the couch and eat pineapples and whip cream (these food cravings). There's a knock on the door and the stylist teams walk in. They take me and their mom upstairs, to get ready for the baby shower. They have us clean ourselves, and prepare our faces and hair. They clothes team starts to pick out our clothes, that go with the nautical color scheme. I decide to go with a navy blue dress, gold shoes, a natural make-up look, and gold jewelry. We could hear the boys walking around, and shouting about how good they look. We laugh and shake our heads. We wrap up our last minute touch-ups and walked downstairs, to find the boys waiting for us.  

"Awe look at my boys, yall look so handsome." mom said kissing their cheeks. "Thank you and y'all look beautiful." they all replied. Dustin walked over to me, kissed me hand, and rubbedmy stomach. "With and without the makeup, you're the goddess I fell in love with. "Thank you baby." I replied kissing him. We took pictures and headed to the building for the shower. I started to get nervous because we didn't know what it would look like, we just knew the theme and colors. When we got there everyone was already inside and waiting. We walked in, and everyone started clapping shouting Congratulations. We hugged everyone and looked around at the beautiful decorations and Dusting looked down and saw me smile and tear up. He walked over to his family hugged them and joked around with his little cousins. I went over to hug, and talk to my family. I'm so glad they could make it. We started the first round of games which consisted of: guess the belly size, baby food and apple juice challenge, baby bingo, and don't say BABY. We then ate and danced to music.

2 hours later we started the second round of games which were: get the baby out of the ice, change the doll, guess the mother and father's favorite things, and guess the baby's name. After we did that we opened gifts and we got so much stuff, as we were opening gifts Dustin handed me a big box wrapped in baby shower paper, I started to get very curious what was in the box. I opened the box and there was a huge stuffed animal with the names "Shanell, Dustin, and baby Breeding" embroidered on it with his ultrasound picture. I started to cry, and he wiped my tears away.

"Baby girl, from the minute I laid eyes on you I knew you were meant to be in the life and my future, I know that may sound corny but I don't care. I want to ask one question that I've been wanting to ask but wanted to wait for the right time." He got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. OH GOSH! "Will you be my goddess forever?" "Yes baby I will." I replied crying as he placed the ring on my finger. Everyone cheered, clapped, and cried. We danced some more and cut the cake. Omarion, the host of the shower, grabbed the mic and announced the winners of the games "Who's ready to find out the name of baby breeding?" O shouted on the mic. This man swears he's a game show host lol. He hands us the mic, and everyone waits patiently. "The name of baby breeding will be...Jayden." we both said. "I knew it. I chose that name!" Bryan shouted jumping up and down We all laughed, and shook our heads

We packed up, cleaned up, said our goodbyes, and headed home. When we got home we put everything in baby Jayden's room, took showers, ate leftovers, and headed to bed." I love you Dustin, Thank you for everything you have done so far." I said laying on his est. "I love you too and no thank you for everything you are doing and giving me" He kissed my forehead and rubbed my belly. I laid on his chest and we went to sleep. I couldn't ask for a better man in my life, but Dustin Michael Breeding.