Chapter 7: Lovers and Friends (Dustin's POV)

I woke up feeling very sore and tired the next morning, I looked over to my right and my queen was gone. I remembered everything that happened earlier and it felt so right. I laid there, smiled, and went back to sleep happy. About 30 to 45 mins I smelled food being cooked and heard her in there singing, thinking to myself "I could do this for the rest of my life. I got up, saw her looking all cute dancing and singing while cooking and might I say she can cook her ass off, I am truly blessed with a goddess. I walk up behind her slowly, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her neck.

"Good morning beautiful I see you're in a good mood." I said kissing her neck. "Good morning handsome, and why because I'm doing all of this. "I'm use to the breakfast, just not all of this." "Well I thought you would have a huge appetite after last night." "Well I do and it smell amazing in here." We make our plates, sit on the couch, and watch Saturday morning cartoons. (I love the fact I have a girl that loves to watch cartoon). After eating and cleaning up we lay on the couch and continue to watch TV, until both of our phones rang and it's my brother Kelly and her best friend Ty'Shawnna. We talked to them, then went to get dressed, because they're coming over in 30 minutes to hangout, and figure out what we are going to do for the day. I walk in her closet to see her in nothing but a lace bra set. Damn I get to admire her and her beauty for the rest of my life. I come up behind her and starts rubbing and kissing on her. "Boy we don't have time for this." She replies knowing it's a waste of time. "Baby how can you expect me not to when you look this good. I say kissing her shoulder. "Just let me taste her." "Babe." "Please?" I starts begging and rubbing on her. "Damn wet already baby girl!" She looks up into my eyes and couldn't resist the urge and feeling anymore. She starts walking towards the bed but I pulls her back into the closet and places her on the dresser." "No I want you right here." I state with a low growl. "Yes daddy." she reply softly. Saying that added fuel to the fire, because before she could blink her underwear were on the ground and I was licking on her. I feasted for what felt like hours and as she came for the 5th time, the doorbell rung. Fuck! We hurried up and got dressed, and ran downstairs. I sat down on the couch and pretended to be watching television, while she went to open the door.

"Wassup y'all, where have yall been all night?" she asked suspiciously. "We've been in the house talking about our lame ass exes." Dustin replied irritated. He laid his head on my lap and I played in his hair. "What is going on between yall, I see a glow and feel a certain vibe." Kelly asked squinting at us. Me and her looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. "Have no idea what you're talking about." I said going back to the TV. Everyone looked at us and yelled "BULLSHIT!" We looked at them and decided to reveal what's going on. "We finally expressed how we felt about each other and now we're on a different level." Shanell said smiling. Everyone screams finally. Me and Shanell gave them all the middle finger. We turned on the game, and Shanell and Ty went in the room to have girl talk. (Oh Lord!) Once they walked in the room and closed the door, I got put in the hot seat. "So what the hell is going on?" Kelly asked. "What you mean?" I replied not making eye contact. "You know what I'm talking about." I could feel them waiting for an answer so I told them. "I came over here to vent, we took a shower together and that led to other stuff." I said shaking my head and smiling. "What so yall?!" Patrick asked excitedly. "Yea we did." I said smiling. So many flashbacks..."Yall are best friends, it's not going to ruin things is it?" Carnell asked. "It just happened and I'm glad it did to be honest" "How was the connection?" Bryan asked. "It was amazing and it felt like it was suppose to happen, and it wasn't like regular sex but like we were making love." Me and my brothers talked a little more and played a few games. "Hey ladies I know y'all are having girl talk but can y'all come here real quick please?" I shouted down the hallway.

Soon as I said that Shanell and Ty walked in the living room to us watching the game, that's when I pulled her down on my lap and kissed her forehead. "So what the plans for today?" Bryan asked. "To be honest I'm trying to go to the beach or a resort." Carnell replied. Everyone shouted "A RESORT!" We started looking for ideas and decided to go to a resort in Malibu. Once we finalized our plans and booked the resort and kennels for the animals, baby girl laid across my lap and dozed off. "Baby girl time to wake up we gotta go almost time from rehearsal." I whispered into her ear. "Okay I'm up, I'm up." she said stretching. She walked to her room and put on a black crop top t-shirt with some khaki cargo joggers, Jordan 4's Toro Bravos, and a Blac Pyramid bomber jacket. My baby knows how to dress. We got in the car and head to practice, where she sat there and watched us dance and sing for hours. When practice was finally over I called het to come to me and pulls out a box. Fuck here we go.

"Can I have everyone's attention. No this is not an engagement, because I don't want to rush to that part yet." "This is a promise I've wanted to make to you for awhile, and wanted to do it in front of everyone we love." "Shanell I promise to be by your side no matter what, I promise not to leave you or harm you in anyway, I promise to be 100% honest with you about everything I do. Will you accept my promise and this promise ring?" I asked her nervously. "Yes Dustin I will accept your promise and this promise ring and I'm not doing this just because you're my best friend, but I'm doing this because I truly love you and can't see my life or future without you." She says excitingly . I placed the ring on her ring and hug her passionately. I feel a new beginning coming. Everyone cheered and hugged us. "IT'S TIME TO GO CELEBRATE!" Patrick yelled. We headed back to our houses, packed up things for the resort trip, and everyone met back at my house. We pregamed, took photos, and headed towards Malibu! The entire way there I noticed she kept looking at her hand I still can't believe I did that and she accepted my promise. I looked over grabbed her hand and kissed it. I'm deeply in love with this goddess, I swear!