Chapter 6: Time for a new start in life (Dustin's POV)

As I'm sitting outside my best friend's house I start thinking to myself...how could that bitch ass nigga and her do me like that, I should've listened to Shanell. I look out the passenger side window to see Shanell, King, and Diesel running back to her house, so I wait outside the car. She looks at me and I knew she knew something was up by the way her body emotion changed. "Dustin what the hell. Do you know what time it is, what's wrong!?" she said startled. "Yeah I'm sorry to pop up, but I just broke up with her, she cheated on me with my one of my homeboys." I said shaking my head. "I'm so sorry, how did you find out?" she said while letting the dogs off their leashes to do their business. "They both came and told me." "Wow that's fucked up." "I should've listened to your warnings about her." "It's okay let's go inside." I already knew what she was thinking just based off her body language and facial expressions.

We walk inside, put the dogs in their room and sit on the couch. "How could I be so stupid?" I started getting upset. "Dustin it's not your fault, you wanted to believe that she was the one. "I know and I should've listened to you, because you were right."
I lays my head on her lap and starts to fall asleep, then I remembers that she hasn't taken a shower yet. "Come on let's go take a shower." I say. "You mean us together in there?" she replied surprised. "Yes now come on." I state standing up and grabbing her hand. "But best friends don't shower together." she says hesitant. "Well these two best friends are." I then pick her up and care her to the room. (OMG!!) I walk in the bathroom and starts the shower, then come out and help her undress. "I think I can undress myself." She said smirking. "I know you can but I wanna do it." I said. I expose her beautiful breast that she covered up immediately, because of the scars. I helped her out of her dri-fit leggings and boy shorts, exposing her long beautiful legs. "Damn I got one beautiful ass girl for a best friend." I thought to myself as she walked to the bathroom in nothing but a towel. We got in the shower and stood there awkwardly, until I pulled her towards me and deeply kissed her , Here goes nothing.

"Shanell I've been wanting to tell you how I felt about you for a very long time." "Dustin I've been in love with you since the day I realized I don't want anyone else but you." Whoa did she say that?! I pulled her in close and kissed her passionately. We washed each other off and I carried her back to the bedroom, dried and lotioned her down, then laid her on her bed. I kissed on her from her neck to her thighs then up to her perfectly shaved and beautiful paradise. "Damn girl" I thought silently.  "Can I?" I asked politely. I impatiently for a response. "Yes you can." she replied softly. I was shocked but I wasn't going to question it. I slowly kissed around her clit getting closer and closer to her entrance. "Damn you taste good!" I replied coming up for air. I kissed her stomach while using my thumb to rub circles on her clit. She immediately arches her back and let out a soft moan. I continue to play with her until she started leaking sweet juices again. I let out a low growl and went back to tasting her. I looked up at her and saw how I made her react. "OMG Dustin right there!" she grab a hand full of my hair, which turned me on in the best way, causing me to let out another growling noise. "Don't stop I'm about to cum." she screams. "Please for me baby girl!!!" I reply between licks. She let out a scream as she reached her climax. I kissed it one more time, then comes up to me and kisses me. "Do you trust me?" "Yes you're my best friend I trust you ." "No do you trust me to do this." "Yes Dustin I trust you." she replied. I kiss her deeply while slowly sliding in. Damn she tight as fuck, shit! I can tell she was in a little pain so I slowed up only to remember that she said she would wait for her best friend to take her virginity, and I was happy that she waited.

"Damn it's huge. she moaned. "Damn baby it's so tight am I hurting you? I asked softly. "No keep going." "You feel so good." I whisper in her ear. I pull my shaft out, lightly kisses her, then pull her on top. She slowly slide down taking each inch of my member. "Damn you got her wet." "Just the way she should be for daddy." I replied looking up at her. Sh ride my dick until she cum multiple time. I was getting close to climaxing, and had to flip her over on a fours, make her arch her back, and went to town from the back. She let out a loud moan which caused me to release inside her. Fuck we didn't use protection! After we stopped, we got back in the shower and started round 3. When it was all over, she put on a sports bra and boy shorts and got into bed, I went to my drawer in her room and got some boxers and pajama pants. (yes I have a drawer at her house, just like she has one at mine.) We laid in bed and I played with her hair as she laid on my chest. We talked for a little bit then dozed off. I'm glad I got how I felt off my chest.