Chapter 12: The Happy Ever After (Shanell)

*We wanted to give you guys a quick update on how everything is going, from the married life to being parents.* Jayden is now 5 years old, and in Kindergarten...shocking right! They grow up so fast. I have finished school, and has opened up my own business as a midwife. B5 have went through a few changes and hardships like splitting up, getting back together, and changing their name to Audio. They are back and better than ever, as the original B5. Take a look into our new lives, and we thank you for going on this journey with us. Until next time! Oh and we have a surprise for you all, see if you can find it!*

"Jayden it's time to get up, and get ready for school. "I say walking into his room. "Okay okay I'm up I promise." Jayden says. He's a hard sleeper just like his father. I walk into our bedroom to find Dustin knocked out. I grab a pillow and throw it at him, which causes him to jump up. "I'm up I promise." he says stretching. "Yeah if you say so." I reply laughing. He gets up, pulls me close, and kisses me. "ew guys get a room!" papa says covering his face. "We are in a room son." Dustin says laughing. He runs towards him and picks him up. "Are you ready for school?" "Yes ma'am." "Okay breakfast is downstairs, we'll be down soon." I say kissing his head. He walks out, and we head to the bathroom to get ready. I put on my shoes, finish my hair and hygiene, lace up my shoes, and head downstairs. "Any births today momma?" Jayden asks while eating his breakfast. "Not sure yet, I'll find out when I get to the office." I replied grabbing something to eat. Dustin walks down, messes with papa, and takes a bite of my bagel. "Really!!" we both say, and all he could do was laugh.

We grab our things to head out. Jayden hugs his dad goodbye, gets in his car seat, Dustin opens my door, and kisses me goodbye. Hours went by and it was time to go home...finally. I get home to find Dustin had cooked, and was doing homework with papa. "I'm home" I yell. "Mommy!" Jayden says running towards me, giving me a big hug. We talked out his day, finished up his homework, and ate dinner. "Mom, Dad I want a sibling." Jayden said eating. It caused Dustin to choke on his food a little. "Where is this coming from son?" Dustin asked intrigued. "Mommy gets to help other parents have babies, she shares the pictures, but we never get to see them everyday. I want a baby in the house to play with." Jayden says sad. I wrap my arms around him, and hug him. "You know babies are a huge responsibility, and need a lot of attention right?" I ask him. "Yes and I'm okay with that. I will help out. Can we please have a baby?" he says begging. "Me and mommy will talk about it, and we will let you know. Now lets get you ready for bed." Dustin says cleaning up dinner. They head up to prepare for bed and I destress from work.

We get Jayden into bed, say his prayers, read his favorite story, and kiss him goodnight. We walk out of his room, and get ready for bed ourselves. "So how do you feel about what Jayden said?" I ask getting undressed to shower. "I'm actually shocked, since I thought he liked being the only child." Dustin says running the shower. "I knew it was coming, especially with Bryan and Carnell just having babies." "Maybe we should give him a sibling." Dustin says pulling me into the shower. Little did he know I just found out we're pregnant again. We shower, dry off, and get changed for bed. "Hey are you available to meet me at the office tomorrow?" I ask him nervously. "Of course, just text me when to swing by." he replies yawning. We turn everything off and go to sleep.

It's around lunchtime, and I'm extremely nervous to text Dustin. I send him a message, telling him to come now. When he gets there his mom and my mom are already there. "Is everything okay?" He says hugging us. "Yeah, but there's something I need to show you." I say grabbing his hand. "Shanell we're ready for you in room 1" one of the nurses shout out of the room. I lead them to room one, and have them sit down. "What is going on?" both of our mother's ask. I lay on the table, place the towel down, and the nurse starts the ultrasound. Dustin, my mom, and his mom all gasp. "SHANELL!!!" Mama B yells. "What, wait...when?!" Dustin asks standing beside me. "I found out last month, but wanted to make sure baby would stick this time." I said crying. In between Jayden and this baby we experienced many miscarriages, and I didn't want to experience another one. Dustin kisses me and then my belly, and baby moves towards him. The nurse congratulates us, prints out pictures for us and our mothers, and we leave. We go home to do our usual routine, but decide to tell Jayden the news.

"Hey Jayden we need to talk to you about something." I say sitting beside him. "What's wrong?" Jayden says softly. "It's nothing bad, but you remember our conversation the other day...well we have a surprise." Dustin says. We hand him a box, that he opens, and immediately starts to cry. "I'm going to be a big brother?" he asks excitedly. "Yes son you are." we both say hugging him. He gets up and starts jumping up and down. I start tearing up and Dustin smile at how happy papa is, about becoming a big brother. Months go by and it is almost time to prepare of baby girl...yes a girl! "Mommy is it time for her to come yet?" Jayden ask rubbing my belly impatiently. "Not yet son, maybe in a few days or so." I say laughing at him. He's so excited to become a big brother, and I know their bond will forever be strong. I get up to grab a snack and something to drink, and I felt a feelin that was all too familiar...my water broke. Dustin and the boys come in just as my water breaks. "What was that noise?" Dustin says coming from outside. "Uh my water broke." I said nervously smiling. Jayden and Dustin's eyes get huge. "BABY IS COMING!" Jayden says dancing. This time everyone was in the house, so I didn't have to worry about calling anyone but the midwife.

"Kelly can you grab towels and blankets from the closet?" I ask him sitting down. He runs to gather the supplies. "What do you need us to do?" Carnell, Bryan, and Pat ask. "Make sure the dogs are straight and occupied, and watch Jayden. If it becomes too much for him, I'm going to need yall to take him away." I started to feel sharp and intense contraction. "Dustin I need you!" I shout out. He comes over and immediately knows what I need...pressure on my back and hips, and his voice. As hours go by the contractions become closer together, and the pain intensifies. "She's moving down, but not quite where she needs to be." the midwife says checking me. "Lets give it a few more minutes walking around and bouncing on your ball, and then we'll move you to the tub momma." her assistant says. Dustin takes me for a walk around the backyard and house, with my ball and ice/water nearby.

I get close to the backdoor and suddenly feel the urge to push. "Babe she's coming, I need to push." I said looking at him. He picks me up and runs towards the tub, "Baby is coming out now!" Dustin shouts for the midwife. As soon as I get in the tub the contractions go away, but the pressure gets worse. Jayden comes in and he looks very concerned. "Mommy are you and baby okay?" he says sitting beside me. "Yes papa we're okay, your sister is being stubborn." I say kissing his head. He goes towards my belly and starts talking to his sister, "It's okay Freya you can come out now. Everyone here loves you and can't wait to see you." I start crying a little bit, and he wipes the tears away. "Papa if this becomes too much for you, let your uncles know and they will take you somewhere else." Dustin tells him. "I'm okay, I want to be here when she arrives." he said grabbing his blanket and game console. He eventually drifts off to sleep, until we wake him up and tell him it's time for his sister to come out.

"Okay momma give me one more good push, and she will be out." the midwife instructs. I push with all my might, until I hear that lovely sound of crying. "SHE'S HERE!" Jayden says jumping up and down. We get her semi wiped off, wrapped in a blanket and let him hold her. "Can I get in with you mommy?" "Of course you can baby." I say scooting over. I would've never thought he would want to get in. He holds her gently and kisses her head. The love that is showing in his face and eyes, makes us all cry. After getting ourselves together, we all head into the room and eat dinner as a family. "I want to thank you all for being here with us, as we welcome another important addition to our family." Dustin says. "You know it's nothing big bro. Wherever/whenever you need us, we'll be there." Kelly says fist bumping him. Everyone leaves to go home, and it's just us and our kids. "I love you so much queen. Thank you for my beautiful kids, and best life I could ask for." Dustin says kissing me. "And I thank you for everything you've done and are doing. This wouldn't be possible without you." I say kissing him back. We turn the lights off, turn to a movies, and snuggle up with our children.

This is the best life I could ever ask for. My husband, dogs, and our beautiful children.