Chapter 5: Time for a new start in life (Shanell's POV)

Its's Midnight and I can't sleep, so I decide to go on a run with my Rottweilers King and Diesel. As I was running back to my house I saw Dustin pulling up, and he looked like he was pissed.
"Dustin what the hell. Do you know what time it is, what's wrong!?" I said startled. "Yeah I'm sorry to pop up, but I just broke up with her, she cheated on me with my one of my homeboys." He said shaking his head. "I'm so sorry, how did you find out?" I said while letting them off their leashes to do their business. "They both came and told me." "Wow that's fucked up." "I should've listened to your warnings about her." "It's okay lets go inside." (I told you that thot was a snake ass bitch!!!!)

We walk inside, put the dogs in their room and sit on the couch. "How could I be so stupid?" He started getting upset. "Dustin it's not your fault, you wanted to believe that she was the one. "I know and I should've listened to you, because you were right."
He lays his head on my lap and starts to fall asleep, then he remembers that I haven't taken a shower yet. "Come on lets go take a shower." He said. "You mean us together in there?" I replied surprised. "Yes now come on." He said standing up and grabbing my hand. "But best friends don't shower together." I said hesitant. "Well these two best friends are." He then picks me up and cares me to the room. (OMG!!) He walks in the bathroom and starts the shower, then comes out and helps me undress.

"I think I can do that myself." I say smirking. "I know you can, but I wanna do it for you." He said pulling me close. I cover up my chest immediately, because of my scars. He slides my dri-fit leggings and boy shorts off. I grab the towel and cover up then walk to the bathroom and get in the shower. He walks in and might I say his body looks fucking amazing. We stand weirdly in the shower until he pulls me close, grabs my face, and kiss me deeply. Woah!

"I know this maybe a weird time, but I've been wanting to express my feelings for you for a very long time." He stated while kissing me. "Dustin I've loved you since the day I knew I didn't want anyone else but you." I replied kissing him back. We made out in the shower for what felt like an eternity, then he runs his hands down my body and pulls me in closer. We wash each other up and he cares me to the bedroom where he dries me off, lotions me down, and lays me on the bed. He kisses me from my neck down to my thighs, then up to my paradise.

He looks up at me. "Can I?" He asked politely. "Yes you can" I replied. He kissed my inner thighs teasing me, looked up, and slowly started licking and sucking on my clit, and all I could do was grab the sheets sheets, arch my back and try not to scream. The feeling of euphoria and intensity immediately caused me to climax. When he realized what happened, he smirked, and really dove in, devouring every part of my paradise. "Damn you taste good!" He replied coming up for air. He kissed my stomach while using his thumb to rub circles on my clit. I immediately arched my back and let out a soft moan. He continued to play with her until I started leaking sweet juices again. He let out a low growl and went back to tasting her.

"OMG Dustin right there!" I grab a hand full of his hair, which I guess turned him on because he let out another growling noise. "Don't stop I'm about to cum." I screamed. "Please for me baby girl!!!" He replies between licks. I scream as I reach my climax. He kisses it one more time, then comes up to me and kisses me.

"Do you trust me with this?" He asked gently. "Yes you're my best friend I trust you." I replied looking deeply into his eyes. "You sure you trust me to do this?" He asked again. "Yes Dustin I trust you." We deeply kiss as he slides in slowly, and we both feel the spark as we begin to make love deeply. "Damn it's so big." "You're so tight am I hurting you?" "No keep going!" He slides in and out slowly, but picking up speed with each stroke. "You feel so good." Dustin whispers in my ear. He pulls his shaft out, lightly kisses her, then pulls me on top. I slowly slide down taking each inch of his member. "Damn you got her wet." "Just the way she should be for daddy." He replies looking up at me. I ride his dick until I cum multiple time. He must've been close to climaxing, because he flipped me over on a fours, made me arch my back, and went to town from the back. I let out a loud moan and felt him release inside me. Fuck we didn't use protection!

After we finished, we got back in the shower and went for round 3. When it was all over, I put on a sports bra and boy shorts and got into bed. He went to his drawer in the room and got some boxers and pajama pants. (yes he has a drawer at my house, just like I have one at his.) We laid in bed and he played with my hair as I laid on his chest. We talked for a little bit then dozed off. I'm glad I got how I felt off my chest.