Blown Up Chapter 3- RE-EDITED AND UPDATED

Sorry it has been so long I was unrightfully grounded. The misunderstanding was cleared finally.

Dedicated to LaurenDMSmith because I absolutely love her Cinderalla series.

Video seemed perfect for the way Alia treats them. Plus, I love this song

To the right be Rick

Enjoy

P.S. It was quickly edited so do be advised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alia

I backed away slowly. This was not good, not good at all. Not only was there no possible escape for me, sending me to my ultimate doom, they knew where Derek and his family live, meaning that they could kill them at any time. And the youngest Harrison child was only six years old.  Okay, maybe they wouldn’t go to those extremes, but it isn’t very fun if it isn’t that dramatic for me to think about or tell you.

Of course, just like every cliché book or movie, I ran into someone behind me. It was a tall someone with a hard rock chest. I mean it literally hurt my back, most likely leaving a bruise. Obviously, the person grabbed me. He, assuming the six pack and strong arms belonged to a man, twisted my arms so that they were behind my back, stretching my muscles. My hands were intertwined and tied together by some ungodly rough rope that was sure to leave marks.

“Ouch, is this really necessary?” I complained.

“If we go any easier on you than you might escape,” a familiar voice said behind me.

“J-jjjason?” I asked, unsure of what I was hearing.

“The one and only,” the arrogant voice replied.

Rick smirked, satisfied with my reaction.  I stuck my tongue out at him, childish, I know, but who wants to grow up? Inside, though, I was shaking. Jason wasn’t just some kid that I had known. We dated on and off for about two months. It was almost like a hook up, but I walked out of it with my v-card still intact.

Jason was also Derek’s brother.

In return, it explained how they got into the house without me hearing anything. Though, I was so entranced in getting mud off, that a bullet crashing through a window could have passed by without my knowing.  It also made me nervous. Jason and I didn’t exactly land off on a good note. Plus, these guys were dead serious even though I wasn’t one who gave it any thought, because I rather not think of my death. Of course, there was Rick, who kind of worked on his own schedule.

“Just great. I thought I had had the last of the Harrison brothers last year,” I humped. It seemed like the perfect moment to cross my arms in front of my chest, but since someone was holding them captive behind me, it was impossible to do that.

“Don’t worry; you will get enough of them for the rest of your life as we have it planned,” Rick assured me, smiling triumphantly.

“Joy, my whole life is laid out by people who hate my guts, who probably end it with slow, painful, torturous death,” I sarcastically replied.

“It really is great. I bet you can’t wait to hear about me being your personal guard to make sure everything runs smoothly,” Jason sounded like a kid at a candy store, a really big candy store.

Why does my life hate me so much? God, aren’t you supposed to be on the good side. Isn’t some hero going to come and save me from my literally last straw hanging on to it with my life? Sometimes, I wish we were in a movie or book because then everything would have a happy ending in the end.