Blown Up Preface RE-EDITED AND UPDATED

Picture is Alia. Gorgeous girl, right?

I guess the video at right might seem weird for this, but it is a twist to a love song, which I love!

RENOTE: I am currently in the process of rewriting and editing. Update chapters will have edited or updated beside them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched the building Danny was in explode into billions of pieces. The bang was deafening, leaving a ringing sound in my ear minutes after the explosion. Heck, it would last for hours. But, I couldn't concentrate on that right now. All I could think about was the pieces Danny was in right then. My boyfriend, the one that had always been by my side throughout freshman year to junior year, was gone. A knife stabbed me in the heart that moment, tearing my former life in pieces.

Was it possible to feel anymore pain? Was it possible to even live through all of it? Shaking, I leaned on a tree, having trouble supporting myself. I uncovered my eyes then; the impact from the explosion was gone and done with. Can you believe that something like this could happen? Someone didn't have the heart to consider a 17 year old boy was in there, trying to protect the United States.

He was gone.

The pain was unbearable. My heart was aching. Danny was the only one that could understand me. There had to be a way to get him back. I started sobbing, but no tears came out. My breathing was quick, but my eyes were slightly wet. The heat against my skin was killing me, sweat pouring down my face. My heart was beating frantically. He had to be alive. He had to be!

My heart thumping, the tears finally came. I fell to the floor on my knees. Dirt caked my shoes up to my knee caps. This couldn't be happening. Not to me. I don't know how to describe it. My soul was aching from everything, as if I had watched him cheating on me. But, it was worse. Oh, so much worse. You wouldn't even know what it felt like.

The fire calmed down, to just flames, a fire actually. There was nothing I could do to get him back, my head screamed to me. But, my heart firmly told me he was alive somewhere. There was no way he could be dead. So, as most girls who starred in action movies, I ran into the aftermath of the explosion, the burning fire, smoke, and small waves of force from the ground. I screamed his name, knowing that it was to no avail. Danny couldn't reply because his heart had already stopped pumping blood. But, I couldn't help it. I loved him.

I scavenged through the remaining rooms that were only divided by half crumbled, burnt walls. The fire was eating everything in its path, but for some reason, it avoided a room. It appeared to be an office with orange flames surrounding all four sides. The fire was trying its best to enter the unheated room with no success. Strange, but I couldn't think of that now.