Author's Note

SO FIRST OFF LET ME SAY HOW EXTREMELY AWFULLY SORRY I AM FOR NOT UPDATING IN 9 MONTHS AND LIKE YEARS ON MY OTHER STORIES. I'M AN AWFUL PERSON AND I APOLOGIZE SO MUCH.

So like, it's bad. Wattpad has changed so much online and I can't even figure out half the stuff on here anymore and how to use it. That's really sad.

Now, for my lovely excuses....

1) I had an awful shoulder injury that left me in a sling for a long time so I couldn't type

2) Extremely busy Junior year where I stupidly took 6 AP classes and I'm a magnet student at the local medical school where I take gross anatomy. Literally get two hours a sleep a night now because of this and practice.

3) In my very little free time, I work two jobs.

4) I had three friends commit suicide in a year. It was awful and literally made me not want to do anything.

5) My laptop broke and the people at the laptop place don't know what is wrong with it. They basically replaced the whole thing and it still won't boot up but it shows up if I plug it into the TV (yea IDK) So I haven't had a laptop in 6 months, which means I haven't had access to any chapters of my timeline.

A final note, I honestly didn't really know where I was going with any of my stories. I literally had a vision and sat down and wrote, not having a real plot, just a general idea. I took this time off the last couple weeks, to really sit down and plan the whats, where's, why's, how's, and when's. So, as soon as I can, I will be taking all the info from my laptop, when I get it back tomorrow, download it to my flashdrive, and go to the library. This means you all will be getting an update very very very soon! Unless I have requests, I will probably focus on this story more, since I have been working on it for so long, the longest in fact, it has the most parts, and is probably the most original.

Thank you for those of you who have stuck around, taken the time to read this, and understand that my hectic life has taken away and chances to continue my books. I love writing, and this summer, you should see more updates than before. Please let me know y'all's preferences for updates so I can have an idea of what else to prioritize.

Peace, Love, and Happiness

What