Blown Up Chapter 7

Okay, this was supposed to be up three weeks ago, but my grandfather has been off and on in the hospital for the past month so things have been kind of bumpy for me.

Sorry for the short chapter, I couldn't drag it on any farther without boring you guys to death.

The video to the side is my new favorite parody group. Check them out

The pic is just...well, you know:)

EnJoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alia

                I silently crept out of the bed, the butter knife tight in my hold. As the unidentified figure became closer, I realized it was Rick. That douche bag was back. When I groaned, I caught the attention of Rick. He turned around, and as he realized it was me, he gave me a little smirk. In his hands, there was a rough rope tangled around his favorite pistol.

                “Are you going to make this any easier on me?” He asked.

                I scoffed. “Me, do something to help you?”

                “Don’t act so appalled. All I’m trying to do is sneak you guys in the back of my truck, and be on our merry way back to headquarters.”

                “Obviously,” I muttered to myself. I knew that now, the butter knife was not going to do me any good. Rick was a professional when it came to weaponry and defense. I had learned that early on and would rather do many other things to avoid facing him off.

                Of course, the other three idiots were still dead asleep. I swear teenage guys were so useless when it came to keeping themselves safe. After I sighed, I gave each a good kick in the side, while skillfully dodging Rick and his evil rope. Okay, maybe it wasn’t that graceful, but let’s just pretend that it was.

                “Ouch,” Zach whined.

Derek glared, and Danny raised an eyebrow at me. Not once did they notice that Rick was still in the room. Idiots, I swear.

“We kind of have a situation,” I smacked my hand to my forehead in frustration.

“Ya don’t say,” Rick mused, obviously amused with us.

Finally they realized we had unwanted company. “Ohhh,” Zach nodded.

“No dip, Sherlock,” I muttered.”

Rick cleared his throat, gathering our attention once again. “So, I’m going to be real frank with you all. The easiest thing for everyone would be an easy surrender.”

Danny whispered, “On the count of three we all run like mad men out of the room, okay?”

“And woman,” I added defiantly.

“No is not the time for this, Alia,” He hissed at me under my breath.

“Fine. One.”

“Two,” Zach said.

“THREE!” We all charged out the door.

I laughed as I ran through the halls from Rick who was dashing after us. Knowing from experience, I split up from the three guys towards the ‘suites.’ They were probably about as nice as our room with free stale breakfast.

Rick decided that he would have better luck chasing after me, seeing as how the other three guys played basketball or football. I was just the simple cheerleader. I dodged the cleaning ladies cart and pushed it in the way of Rick. While he didn’t trip over it, he was slowed down by it. I giggled a little after turning into the stair way. After a few flights of stairs, I ran onto the fourth floor. Then, I turned onto another set of stairs, flying down into the lobby.