Blown Up Chapter 1 RE-EDITED AND UPDATED

Dedicated to MusicXxGuru for writing a great story and staying optomistic even when her story wasn't the most popular.

The video is my favorite song ever... Just because the basic outline is even when life almost gets to you, if you take what you got, you want fall down. I see that as Alia's life right now. Plus, I love the beat.

The right is Danny. Poor guy, he's dead:(....though that is my fault

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woods weren’t exactly the most comfortable place to be. Not that one would expect it to be a warm, cozy house in the winter or a relief bringing area with A/C in the summer. It did quite the opposite of what you wanted, in fact. Especially when you argue with the trees like I do. Though, I must confess that one gets lonely after a year or so alone. The only option is to talk to the trees, bushes, and animals. They are great listeners that don’t even talk back. They do have their ways with revenge though. Never mind that though, that’s for another day.

I guess it would be amusing to watch me bicker with the tree that I slept under. I was expecting to wake up comfortable and dry, despite the pouring of rain last night. This certain pine tree had large cover and was dry as the sun, but much cooler when I found it last night. I don’t think pine trees like me because I happen to be soaked to the bone with chilling goose bumps. After all, it was early spring. 

“Don’t you care for my health, protection, or even safety?” I angrily asked it.

No response.

“Don’t you dare give me the silent treatment!”  I threatened.

Nada. Nothing. Though, it was a tree.

“Fine, see if I care!!!!” I screamed, turning around a storming away, stomping my feet to prove my anger.

I think the woods may have made me insane. Normal people don’t fight with trees. Though, I still have roots here, in Planet Earth. I may lose track of them from time to time when I argue with tress, but I have to finish what Danny started. I can’t let him die in vain, for nothing. Look at what all we had gone through. He was freaking dead, and I am living in the forest.  Even after many would have lost hope, I was determined.

Determined to show the world one of the Government’s deadliest secrets. The one Danny found by accident. The secret that killed him in an instant was still here. And I was going to capture it.  Alia, the person thought to be dead by the community, was probably the girl with the most purpose in her life right now. And, that girl was me.

Derek

Derek was having one of those tough days.  He had gone to whole day of school with tests, drama, girls, and more girls. A whole day of it. The pure torture had followed him the eight hours he was stuck at a desk listening to the ranting of the teachers as they taught to about 3% of the class population. Derek had had enough.

Normally he skipped at least one class a day, but today was Danny’s one year of death anniversary. He was always trying to get Derek to aim for higher grades and scores.  Derek figured that the best thing he could do to please Danny up there, in the better place, was to last and learn for eight hours of his short life. Though, it wasn’t as short as Danny’s.