10 // EVERYTHING IS GOING TO SHIT

"You stabbed me with a fork"

"You sucked my blood"

"Your guard dog bit a chunk out of my arm"

"You almost killed me"

"Fine!" Orlando cried. "I am sorry for feeding on you!"

"Thank you" I huffed. "I'm sorry too, for attacking you"

"If you ever do it again, Bloodbag, then I won't be so lenient" He muttered.

"She's sick" Aria frowned.

The three of us had been standing in Jones' room for the past twenty minutes trying to wake Magdalen.

Yesterday, when I discovered that Jones would be staying at Harley's for the night, I left Magdalen in his room to sleep.

When I woke up this morning, Magdalen had drenched the bed in sweat and wouldn't wake up. At first, I was a little scared that she was dead.

I ran to get Blue, but he was still at Desire's house helping Marcellus. Aria and Orlando were the only ones home and the only ones that could help.

"What's she sick with?" I asked. "Because I'm pretty sure we have some flu medicine"

"Are you stupid?" Orlando scoffed. "She's a Lycan"

"She's not just a Lycan" Aria muttered. "She is a pure born Lycan. She shouldn't get sick"

"Oh my god" I breathed. "She had Marcel's blood all over her"

"So?" Orlando rose an eyebrow. "She gets Marigold's blood on her as well and that doesn't do anything to her"

"Marcel had been attacked by something" I told them quickly. "Marigold said he wasn't healing because he had... He had-"

"Wolfsbane" Aria and Orlando finished for me.

"She must have swallowed some, somehow" Aria huffed. "Orlando, go and get Desire and Blue"

"What?" I asked. "No, you have to take her to them. Jones will be home soon"

"We can't move her Alex" Aria told me as Orlando rushed out of the room. "We don't know where the Wolfsbane is inside of her. If we move her, and it is in the wrong place, then it will like explode and kill her instantly"

"But... What am I going to do about Jones? And my parents?"

"Your parents are going on a date tonight" she shrugged. "I heard them talking about it at the grocery store"

"They didn't tell me or Jones about it" I frowned. "Why wouldn't they tell us about it?"

"You haven't been home for the past two days"

"That's a very good point actually" I agreed. "Well, what are we going to do about Jones?"

"What about him?"

"I'd hate to alarm you, but there is currently a dying werewolf in his bed"

"What do you expect me to do about it?"

"Gee, I don't know... Help me deal with him?!"

"Then who will be on Lycan watch?"

Downstairs, I heard the front door opening and a commotion breaking out.

"You're never going to believe this" Orlando huffed as he appeared in Lincoln's room. As I heard Harley scream, I raced past him and jumped down the stairs.

Harley was sitting on the sofa and a chunk of his arm was missing.

"Alex" Jones whimpered as he got to his feet. "Harley was attacked by a weird dog man"