Chapter 17

Riker's POV:

I watched as Rydel started texting someone with a huge smile on her face, probably Laura. But then her smile sorta faded and she stopped texting and went up to her room.. What happened? That night I couldnt sleep, it was like 3 in the morning and I was still trying to figure out what happened to Rydel.. I decided to talk to Rocky about since he was a little mad when we didnt tell him about Laura. I went to his room and instantly heard snoring:P I chuckled and whisper-yelled "Rocky, wake up!!" He just groaned and turned onto his side.. I then pulled out my secret weaponXD I went to his ear and shouted "Wake up! Theres a fire in the kitchen!!" At first he was like "Ugh shut up" then I guessed his brain finally processed what I was talking about and he shot right up shouting "What!! Fire, Fire!!" and in the process he fell off his bed and hit his headboard!! It was hilarious I was laughing with tears in my eyes!!XDXD Then he figured out what happened and glared at me saying "Not cool, dude" I decided to go straight to the point.

Riker: I'm sorry but this is about Rydel... 

Rocky: What happened to Rydel? 

Riker: Well, you're really concerned about her:) I'm glad:) The thing is, I'm not sure what happened with her, thats why I'm here, to ask you to help me figure out what happened..

Rocky: Why would you think anything happened to her?

Riker: Remember just now when we were trying to get Ross outta his dreamy state?

Rocky nodded and chuckled at the memory.

Riker: Well, Rydel was texting someone, at first she was all smiley but then her smile faded and she went straight to bed. Thats not Rydel at all, usually she would say "goodnight" no matter how upset she was, like that time when you place red dye into her shampoo and her hair turned red.. she said 'goodnight' then

Rocky: Oh yea.... Since she was texting someone lets check her phone, and that was a great prank I pulled on herXD

Riker: Wouldnt she be mad if she found out?

Rocky: Probably, but who cares? Do you wanna find out what happened to her, or not?

Riker: Fine, lets do it.