Chapter 13

Laura's POV:

OMGOMGOMG!!! Im so fangirling right now! Ross just left to get ready for our date:) its 4.30 now so that gives me 2 and a half hours to prepare for the date... OH NO!! Not enough time! Okay this is an emergency! I texted Raini and Rydel. 

Laura: Guys its code 9 come to my house NOW..

Code 9 is a code that we three had:P Its when we need immediate help with hair, make up and clothes... I'll just tell them what happened when they arrive:)

Raini and Rydel texted back immediately saying they're on their way.

5 minutes later I hear the doorbell ringing...

Raini&Rydel: What happen? You've NEVER had a Code 9 before...

Laura: Okay fine, Ross asked me out on a date, I'll tell you guys the whole story while you guys help me cause the date's in another 2 hours!! 

Rydel: WHAT? my idiotic brother.. Doesnt he know 2 hours is not enough for a girl?

Raini: Okay, we aint wasting anymore time. Laura, get out your make up kit, Rydel, dig out something for Laura in her wardrobe!! Go, go, go!

Rydel: Yes Ma'am:P Where is Ross bringing you Laur?

Laura: His bringing me to Olive's Garden' down by the street...

Rydel: Wow thats fancy...

Raini: Laura Marie Marano! Get your butt here! You know we dont have much time!!

Laura: Coming Raini!! Gee what gotten into her?

Rydel: Shes excited for Raura!! 

*After an hour and a half of fussing about and telling the story of what happened*

Rydel: Oh. My. Gosh. Laur!! You looking smokin! See I told you all the clothes I picked were amazing:P And I cant believe Ross did all those stuff!!

Rydel picked out a bright yellow one-strap dress that went just slightly above my knees with slight ruffles at the bottom, I never wore that dress before since it was so bright but Rydel said that this dress fitted me so well and Ross' eyes would be glued on me the whole date:D Raini straighted my hair (its the same hairstyle she wore for that clevver tv interview:) and gave me really smokey eyes:P Im pairing it off with my yellow heels and just a small purse:) Overall, we all agree that I look smokin:D

AN: Comment and Like!! And please do follow me on Instagram!! @rauraausllygators