Chapter 51

Vanessa's POV:

I rang the doorbell and almost immediately, Riker opened the door shouting 'Ross, you're back!' I'm not exactly REALLY close to him, I just dropped Laura off at the Lynch's a couple of times and had small chats with him.. I looked at him with tears streaming down my face while he stared at me confused and without a word said at all, I hugged him, really tight and started sobbing uncontrollably. the side of my cheeks that my dad slapped was starting to sting badly.. Riker was definitely confused because he hugged me hesitantly and was like "... Vanessa?" I didnt reply him, I just continued sobbing into his chest. After a while, all of the Lynch's and Ratliff came out of the house and comforted me, immediately after that, I stopped crying. 1, because it was super duper embarrassing to cry infront of so many people. 2, Riker was REALLY good at comforting me:) I was invited into their house, after I told them the whole situation, they told me about theirs.. We started praying for Ross and Laura that where ever they are, they will be safe.. Afterwhich, I whispered to Riker, since he was the only person I'm close with in that family..

Vanessa: Erm.. Riker?

Riker: Yeap Nessa? Need anything?

Vanessa: Ermm yea.. Sorta..

Riker: What do ya need?:) I'll try my best to get it for ya:)

Vanessa: Ermm can I stay here for the night? I dont really wanna go back home....

Riker: Of course you can!:) I'm sure my mum will understand:) Do you wanna sleep in Rydel's room tonight? Since she's the only girl in the house, besides my mum:P

I laughed at that comment about Rydel being the only girl in the house and when I laughed, Riker's face brightened and he laughed along with me.. I realised that he has such a cute laugh and smile:D

AN: Uh huh;) Rinessa/Ranessa people!!:D