Chapter 27

Ratliff's POV:

I cant believe Ross cheated on Laura!! Especially after how he was so in love with her just a few months back!! I guess Puerto Rico did change him:/ Rydel is soooo pissed at him, she was literally red with anger.. We were receiving stares and glares from the people in the theatre so I pulled Rydel out of the theatre, and also partially cause Rydel looked like she was gonna pounce on him:P To Rydel, you hurt her best friend, she'll hurt you.. Brother or not.. She told me she was gonna tell Laura about it, I hope Laura takes it well.. The first person that popped into my mind when in such situations is Riker.. He is the oldest after all. While Rydel was calling Laura, I was calling Riker.

Riker: Hey Ratliff, dont tell me something happened to Rydel, you know I'll beat you to pulp..

Ratliff: Its not Rydel, but she does look a tiny bit pissed off

Riker: ...Okay what did you do?

Ratliff: I didnt do anything, I swear. We were watching the movie then Rydel saw two people infront of us kissing..

Riker: So? PDA.. Its overrated:/

Ratliff: No.. The two people kissing were Ross and Maia!!!

Riker: What???!!!! Ross cheated on Laura? He is SO gonna get it from me!!

Wow I just found out that the whole Lynch family cares about friends more than family... Look at how Riker and Rydel are sticking up for Laura:)

Riker: Thanks Rat for telling me, as for Rydel, bring her shopping at some Hello Kitty store, that would chill her off a little.. I gotta go plan how to kill Ross. Talk to ya later.

Ratliff: Okay, bye:P

Thats when I heard Rydel shouted "You dont believe me? I'm your best friend!" Okay... Now she's really gonna need the shopping.. 

AN: Isnt Ratliff like... the sweetest boyfriend ever???:D