Chapter 18

Riker's POV:

We went to Rydel's room, Rocky was gonna keep an eye on Rydel just in case she wakes up or something while I take a look at her text conversations. Her latest text conversation was with Laura:) Ha, I was right! I saw that Laura said she was falling deeper for Ross... I know whats going on with her!! I whispered to Rocky.

Riker: I know whats up with her, lets go, I'll tell you what happened in my room.

Rocky: Okay..

*In Riker's room*

Rocky: So whats wrong with my big sister?

Riker: Okay so basically, Rydel likes Ratliff alot.. And in her text, Laura said she was falling deeper for Ross so I bet its because she's envious of Ross and Laura's relationship... But.... Ratliff likes her alot too, he broke up with Kelly a few days ago and right now, I'm wondering why he hasnt make a move on Rydel!!

Rocky: ... Holda, holda, hold up!!! What??!! Wait... Rydel likes Ratliff? Ratliff likes Rydel? Ratliff and Kelly broke up? 

Riker: Yes, yes and yes..

Rocky: Wow... I've missed out on too much... First, Ross and Laura.. Now, all these??

Riker: Yea, and I'm sorry bro so I'm telling you all these now:P

Rocky: Okay, thanks bro:) Why not we just ask Ratliff whats going on with him and why he hasnt made a move on my big sis?

Riker: Great idea, Ratliff's dropping by tmr, so we'll ask him then:)

Rocky: Okay:) Now can I go back to sleep?

Riker: *Rolls eyes* Fine.. see ya in like.. 3 hours:P

Rocky: 3 hours counts okay:P 

Riker's POV:

Well, that 3 hours passed by really quickly, I went downstairs to the living room since I didnt get much sleep and it was pointless to catch up on sleep now since it was morning already:P I heard the doorbell ring and I answered it, it was Ratliff.

Riker: Hey bro, whatcha doing here so early? Its 7 in the morning..    

I let Ratliff in and we sat on the couch talking.

Ratliff: Hey Rike, I know.. I just wanted to come early so when I ring the doorbell I'll wake one of you guys up!!XDXD

Riker: Well, that plan failed, I've been awake the whole night:P

Ratliff: Why, what happened?

Riker: Its about Rydel

Ratliff: WHAT? What happened to Rydel? Is she alright? I'll beat up whoever's hurting her!!

Riker: Well, then be prepared to hurt yourself...:P

Ratliff: What do you mean?

Riker: Nevermind that.. I thought you've broken up with Kelly, why haven't you made a move on my sister? 

Ratliff: I have broken up with Kelly, but I dont know how to approach Rydel..

Riker: C'mon, you're a man... Dont you have guts?

Ratliff: Well, my intestines are busy digesting food from last night..

Riker: You know I dont mean that kind of guts:P

Ratliff: Yea, I know.. So I'll just walk up to her, tell her I like her, and ask her to be my girlfriend... right?

Riker: Yeap, its that simple:)

Ratliff: Easier said than done:/

Riker: Just do it... 

Ratliff: Fine, first thing when she wakes up, I'll tell her!!

Riker: At'ta boy:D

Hopefully Rydel wont be upset anymore:P I would literally do ANYTHING to make her smile.. But I guess now I have to pass the job of making my baby sister happy to Ratliff now...

AN: Aww isnt Riker sweet?<3 BTW thanks for people who commented:) You guys were really sweet:)