Chapter 28

Rydel's POV:

Im so upset:( How could Laura not believe me? She even said I lied to her! I had tears in my eyes and I looked up at Ratliff.. He had the Oh no, she's about to cry, think fast look, Ratliff's so sweet, I love him

Ratliff: Okay, I know. Laura didnt believe you and you lost your friendship with her..

Thats when the tears flooded:/ Ratliff hugged me tightly without another word, he pulled back then wiped away the tears with his thumbs.

Ratliff: C'mon, lets go shopping at your favourite Hello Kitty shop:) 

Awww, I know how much Ratliff hates shopping, not to mention Hello Kitties, but his willing to go shopping with me? I was so touched I hugged him once again and whispered in his ear "Thank you so much, Ratliff. I love you." He smiled and said "I love you too, now lets go shopping!:D" Then he exclaimed "That sounded really weird, coming from me:P" It does actually:P We then went shopping and he was such a good boyfriend to carry the shopping bags:) Even though I was really happy to shop as well as have such a great boyfriend, I couldnt help but still feel upset about Laura... Ratliff and I went to Finally 22 and I told him that I was gonna try on a few tutus. While in the changing room, I texted Raini..

Rydel: Raini, I caught Ross cheating on Laura... I told her but she didnt believe me and well, shes ignoring me now... Help meeee

Raini: WHAT?? Ross is cheating on Laura with who?

Rydel: Yea, Ratliff and I saw him kissing that girl Maia Mitchell from TBM.. You believe me right?

Raini: Ofcourse I do! You're my BFF! Besides Laura:P 

Rydel: Well, Laura was my BFF and she didnt trust me when I told her that

Raini: She probably trusts Ross alot and knows that he wont cheat on her..

Rydel: Well, she was wrong:/

Raini: Yea, I'm disappointed in Ross:/

Rydel: Me too

Raini: Dont worry, I'll talk to Laura about it, catch ya later! Cheer up kay?

Rydel: Kay:)

Ratliff called me and I came out of the changing room without even trying on the tutus, I told him I didnt like it and we left the store for dinner.

AN: I wonder what Riker's gonna do to Ross? Hehe no one guessed that Rydel and Ratliff would catch Ross and Maia?:P