Chapter 6

Ross' POV:

I left Mac and drove home, my mind was just filled with Laura... Like why did i yell at her? thats really smart Ross:/ I walked into my house, Rocky, Riker and Ryland were playing Wii and Rydel was texting someone. Could she be texting Laura? I think she is cause she just glared at me:p I ignored the glare and said infront of everyone.

Ross: Riker, I need your help.

Riker: Anything for my baby brother!!:D You guys continue the game without me. Lets talk in my room Ross. And, why are you drenched.. In coke..

Ross: Long story..

*In Riker's Room*

Riker: So Ross, what do you need help with?

Ross: Okay, this is a LOOOONG story, you gotta be patient with me, got it?

Riker: Okay... This sounds really interesting.

Ross: Okay..

Riker: Stop it with the 'okay's already and tell me what happened!!

Ross: Okay-!! I mean fine!! So.. *Tells Riker the whole story+the part where he likes Laura*

Riker: *Gasp* Ross why did you yell at her like that? Thats harsh you know..

Ross: I know but you know when I'm frustrated I cant control what comes out of my mouth.. And thats not even the best part yet, she yelled at me to shut up, poured coke onto me, which explains why im drenched in coke, and then left..

Riker: You go, girl!! Whoo!

Ross: ... Dude

Riker: What? You deserved it right?

Ross: Yea I know I deserved it and all but now I need your help.. What should I do so that Laura would forgive me? I think I even made her cry:/

Riker: Hmmm... If I were you, I would text her to apologize, because maybe she wont answer your phone call... and tell her what you were thinking about

Ross: Are you outta your mind? I cant tell her I was thinking about her!!

Riker: Make up a lie, my young, dumb-minded brother-.- since you're texting her, she wont know you're lying..

Ross: You're right!! Not the part about me being dumb-minded though:p What should I tell her?

Riker: I dont know.. Tell her you were just thinking about Rydel and Ratliff or something then move on from there:)

Ross: Thanks Riker!!:D You're the best!!

Riker: I know;) Now go talk to her!!

Ross: Okay!!

*Meanwhile with Laura, Laura's POV:*

I texted Rydel and Raini about what happened between me and Ross in our WhatsMessage group that Rydel created:D

Rydel: OMG.. Can't believe Ross did that, but you go girl!! You taught him a lesson!

Raini: Haha yeap true! What are you gonna do now Laur?

Rydel: Ross just came home, he looks like a wet duck.. in cokeXD I glared at him for ya Laur so cheer up:D

Laura: HAHA thanks Ry:) I guess now Im just gonna stay mad at him until he does something..

Rydel: Oh no worries then Laur, he just went to talk to Riker saying he needs help, I bet he was referring to you!

Raini: Yay so Ross is gonna apologize soon Laur!

Laura: Hopefully:) I gotta go guys ttyl!!

*Laura gets a text from Ross*

Ross: Hey Laura, are you still mad at me?

Laura: ... I dont know, what do you think?-.-

Ross: Look I'm really sorry!!:( I didnt mean what I said.. I was just thinking of.. Rydellington!!

I know Ross wasnt thinking about Rydellington.. If he was, he couldve just told me and he wouldnt yell at me.. But I decided to just go with it since I want to salvage my friendship with him..

Laura: You mean Rydel and Ratliff? Their cute together but sadly Ratliff is dating Kelly... (AN: I ship both kellington and rydellington so no hate please!!)

Ross: Yeap true.. So does this mean you've forgiven me and we're cool now?:)

Laura: ...Fine, I forgive you and we're cool:) But i dont get why you would react that badly since its just Rydellington...

Ross: Yay!!:D Oh... uh.. I dont know what got into me... Too much coke I guess??XD

Laura: Haha maybe:p I'm sorry for pouring coke onto you:P

Ross: No biggie:) At least I got my best friend back;)