Chapter 24

Laura's POV: 

I decided to text Ross since he was probably in Puerto Rico by now:P I texted "Hey Ross!:) Hows Puerto Rico?" Instantly he replied:) I smiled at that nice gesture:) He texted "Puerto Rico's great! Laur you should really check out the waves here! Its perfect!" I chuckled at Ross' love for surfing:P I texted him "Haha good for you!:D Who are your castmates?" But he never replied... I texted him a few more messages but he also didnt reply.. Weird.. Maybe his busy with the script or something:P Oh well, he'll probably text back later.. Being without Ross is horrible.. I've been spending my time with Raini and Rydel basically.. While Rydel gushes about something sweet Ratliff had done for her today but I wasnt really paying attention cause I was missing Ross. All of a sudden, Raini and Rydel squealed really really high pitch dragging me out of my thoughts.. 

Laura: What happened?

Rydel: Raini has a crush on Calum!!

Laura: Wow.. When did that happen?

Raini: Well, since you and Ross were busy with your date and what not, I spent alot of time with Calum and his a  really nice guy and I guess the feelings just came:P

Laura: Oh.. Good for you!!:)

Rydel: Okay so as I was saying, Ratliff--

I shut both of them out because I was just missing Ross so much:( I decided to head home since I was really tired:/ I drove home then went up to my bedroom and did some revision but my mind constantly trailed back to Ross.. Why hasnt he replied yet? Its been like 2 hours.. Usually he replies in like 10 seconds:/ I was waiting for his text all night until my eyelids drooped and I fell asleep..

1 Month Later, Laura's POV:

Its been a month and believe it or not, Ross has never texted, called or skyped me like he promised:/ I guess its just cause he was busy with filming. I cant help but feel like he's forgotten about me:/ Snap out of it, Laura! Have faith in Ross! His just busy, be an understanding girlfriend!! I still love Ross as much as I did when he left:) This past month has been rather easy for me since I was always doing interviews and promoting Season 3 of Austin & Ally:) Promotion for Austin & Ally wouldve been tons better with Ross but I had to do it and soon, my mind was filled with work and that made it easier without Ross, I just hope he'll at least give me a text soon, I miss him:(

Ross' POV:

Its been a month filming TBM and so far I have had a blast!!:D I'm positive Maia likes me and I like her too:) Maia is constantly talking to me that whenever I tried to reply Laura, she would drag me somewhere:P And soon I guessed I forgot about Laura.. Being with Maia is just so much fun:D She is so bubbly and funny, everyone likes her! I think I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. I mean, Laura doesnt need to know about this right?