Chapter 11

Ross' POV:

I drove to Laura's house and knocked on the door just to make sure no one's home. Indeed, there was no response. I know that the Marano's keep a spare key under the doormat just in case one of them gets locked out the house but only a few people like me know:P I unlocked the door and walked up the stairs to Laura's room. Its exactly 2pm now so I got like 2 hours to set everything up:) Where should I start? I decided to start off with the rose petals. I was gonna fill the whole room with roses, literally. I scattered rose petals everywhere onto the ground and sticked stalks of roses onto her wall, picture frames, desk, computer, closet etc. It had to be perfect so every angle of the roses mattered then here comes the special bouquet of orange roses, I left the bouquet of orange roses on her pillow so that it will catch her attention when she enters the room:D Beside the bouquet, I left a handwritten note that says " There's no way I can make it without you... Look behind you;) -Ross" The thing is, I'm going to hide in her closet when she reaches home and while shes reading the note, I will sneak out the closet and when she turns around, I will surprise her! Then, I'm going to confess my feelings and ask her out:D I took one last look at the whole room. It looked PERFECT, Laura would SO love it! I looked at my watch and realised it was 5 minutes before 4pm so Laura should be home any second now!! Thats when I heard the front door being open, I wasnt sure who it was, maybe it was Vanessa or their parents but I decided to just hide in her closet just in case it was her... I left a small opening so that I could see her reaction.. I heard her bedroom door being open and a loud gasp then she whispered "Oh. My. God." HAHAXD I just have to wait for the moment when she reads the note!

Laura's POV:

I went shopping with Raini today!:D I havent seen her for a while and it was great that I get to see her again since we are all currently on hiatus:P When I went home, I left the shopping bags in the living room since most of the stuff I bought were for my family:) Then I went up to my room. When I opened the door, I got the shock of my life!! My bedroom wasnt the one I left this morning!! It was literally filled with roses!! I was like Oh My God.... What the heck is going on? For a second I thought this wasnt my house... I then spotted a bouquet of orange roses on my pillow I exclaimed "How the heck did someone get it orange?" I thought I heard some snickering coming from my closet but I decided maybe it was just my imagination:P Then I saw a note that was placed next to the bouquet of orange roses. It read "There's no way I can make it without you... Look behind you;) -Ross" I turned around an guess who I saw? Ross Shor Lynch:D I was so shocked!!

Laura: Ross!!! What are you doing here? Whats with all this flower and note thing? 

Ross: *chuckles* Haha Laura.. Okay well, I have liked you since like.. forever and I would like to know if you would like to be my girlfriend? Because I'm seriously head over heels for you, my siblings think I'm hopeless:/ 

OMG!!! Ross just confessed to me!! I was totally shocked on the outside but on the inside, I was doing my happy dance and screaming like heck!!:D AHHH ROSS LYNCH LIKES ME TOO!!!! 

Ross: But its cool if you dont--

I did the only thing that seemed best and appropriate to shut him up:P I kissed him, straight on the lips! At first, Ross was shocked that I kissed him but then he began to kiss back and gosh all the sparks, fireworks and butterflies that were around us!! It was the best moment of my life! I never wanted it to end but then oxygen became a problem to both of us and we pulled away, breathless.