Chapter 20

A/N : I decided to write this chapter in Levi's POV so that you guys can know how she feels towards Chase.
I'm really poop at writing Levi's pov because I myself find her quite annoying (lol) but anyways here it is for you guys.

Hope you enjoy and go a little easy on me for this chapter.

________________________________

Levi.

Chase and Mr. Walters were in some private room having 'The Talk.'

I really wanted everything to be clear out between them. I really wanted Chase to understand how many life his father has saved during that one mistake.

Mr. Walters was not a bad person. He was a nice man, a very great man indeed and I just wanted Chase to see how good of a person his dad is instead of him cursing his father all the time.

I didn't blame Chase though. It wasn't his fault either. If it had been happened to me, then maybe I would've been the same like Chase.

But I wasn't. I didn't exactly know what Chase was going through but I know I could help him.

Chase wasn't broken, not at all. It's just that, he has seen so many negativity around him that the guy forgot about the good things.

He forgot what he really was capable of.

Chase was a cactus in the land of red roses.

People thought he was a freakin' flower that could hurt you just by the touch but they forgot that cactus also provides water to the birds.

Just like he provided me the bunch of happiness.

I didn't know why so many saw bad in him. The guy was just afraid to lose, so instead he started pushing everybody away.

He thought that was an easy way for him.

But, it also made him cold and lonely and trust me loneliness was a dangerous place to travel.

If you actually knew Chase, you'll realise how nice he is.

After annoying him for almost a year, I finally have figured out Chase Walters. Well, not really. I already had him figured the day we met in the bar.

Just looking at his eyes I'd known how lost he was. How he didn't know the direction to walk home again. How he thought he was messed up. How he blamed himself for everything happening around him.

In my opinion, I don't think anybody is bad. Everybody is right in their own way. No person is born bad, it's only our own self who make the wrong decisions in the first place. But hey! That's just one mistake right? Okay not one, maybe thousand but look at you, you're breathing and you're alive and that is what you should be grateful for.

I know it hurts. I know it hurts more than anything but you know how Katy said in that one song 'Fireworks'? What was that again?

'After a hurricane comes a rainbow.'

That's right, we gotta wait for it though. Happiness wouldn't just jump out of nowhere and come to us. We have to fight for that.

Chase was fighting though and he didn't know how much I respect him.

That guy is oblivious to everything. Well, at least that is what I think.

Chase was different though. He wasn't like any other teen kids in our school. He was far more from that and matured too. I wouldn't be surprised if he told me that he knew how to cook from age 12.

I didn't know Mr. Peter Walters was Chase's dad but then when I saw them at Bolz Garage/Shop, I was pretty surprised. But then again, you couldn't imagine someone like Peter the multi-billionaire of the Company would be Chase's dad.

They were so different from each other.

Not look wise of course. They both looked almost the same and I had to curse myself to not put two and two together to find out because they had the same last name and their faces were almost twin. But somehow, maybe their behaviour kept it away.

But even I agree, Chase was a hot beast. Gawd, he was perfect in every way. Okay, I'm over exaggerating. He had the poop-y attitude but I was clear from that base now.

He had those grey eyes that always made me lost and gawd, that right pierced eyebrow made him even more hotter. And how could I forget about those tattoos of birds flying in his arms?

And his lips? Don't even get me started. They're so tempting. Sometimes, I'm afraid that I wouldn't just grab him and kiss him without hesitating. How nice would that be now? Because trust me the urges were growing day by day and him getting more closer to me wasn't helping it either.

It was boosting me instead.

To him I'm just an innocent goody but in reality he didn't know how many times I've have thought to rip his damn clothes off just so I can see those packs underneath.

Was I doing it again? Was I letting my 'hormones' get to me? Yes probably.

I was nervous though. I was afraid that Chase still wouldn't hear his dad's explanation.

I was sitting in the hall on a couch when I heard footsteps coming closer. I stood up to see who it was.

Mr. Walters and Chase, both were quite when they walked towards me. Both of their faces were neutral and I was panicking inside.

The silence could only mean two things. Either there is a good news or there is very bad news and looking at their faces and their relationship, you can't blame me for hoping the worst.

"Levi." Chase speaks looking right into my eyes and I bite my lips nervously.

Gawd, the way he calls my name. He didn't know how it felt good to my ears when he says it like that.

I look at them, waiting for their answers or explosion. Anything would do, but not silence please.

I look at Peter expectantly. There was a slight expression etched to his face and boy, did I piss in my pants? Just kidding but still.

"I'm moving in with Peter-" I was so damn close to jumping in joy when I heard him say the next sentence, continuing further he said,

"-but before that, I wanna meet your dad."

And everything came crashing down after that.