Happy New Year !

A/N : HAPPY 2K16 EVERYONE !!!

2015 wasn't very well for me. Hope this year turn out to be good as my 1998 was :p

'Legit' was the only good thing about 2015.

And I once again want to thank everyone who supported me with this story. :) It means alot trust me.

Anyways, I'm taking reading requests.

Comment the book's name you want me to read and I'll comment my honest feedbacks on it. :)

PS : Checkout my new story 'Hashtag Criminal' It's RomCom and well I'm working hard on it and trying to describe more of it in the story and the chapters are long too.

Here is the description for Hashtag Criminal:

The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fanned my face due to our closeness and I parted my lips in attempt to lose the air in my throat.

His eyes travelled my actions to my lips and I watched his eyes darkening as they lingered upon my lips way too long.

Biting his own bottom lips, he moved closer to my ear so that only I could hear what he has to say next.

"Close that mouth of yours sweetheart unless you want something else inside it."
__________________

Getting kidnap is one thing.

Getting kidnap while you're on a walk with your grumpy cat who can't stop peeing is another.

Feyona and Keyona are twin sisters. Everything about them is identical except their eye colour.

What happens when one of the most powerful and cherry-tomato loving, hashtag criminal Sebastian, accidentally kidnaps Feyona instead of Keyona for the reason we're yet to find out.

(Contains some mature scenes)

Hashtag Criminal. All rights reserved © and copyright by Namukotak ."