Chapter 9.

Chase.

"Chase are you embarrassed of me?"

I turned my head to her so fast I swear I heard my neck crack.

"What?" I was beyond confused. Why would she even think that?

"I said are you em-"

"I heard what you said." I say, glaring at her before continuing, "Why would you even think that, Levi?"

I don't know why I was talking so casually with her, like we known each other for life's.

She looks down at her shoes then up at me, biting her lips- and seducing me in the process- she opens her mouth to say something but stops when Elene interrupts.

"Hello Chase. Thank you for waiting up for me." She says and sits behind me on the bike, smirking at Levi.

What the fuck?

I was about to protest when I watched Levi nod her head as a good bye and walk away with only small smile which was tight and forced.

Something told me she was mad. Why wouldn't she? I refused to allow her to sit on the bike and here I am with Elene sitting behind.

"Get down." I say sternly. My voice held anger.

"Nope." She says popping the 'P'

"Get down Elene !" I snapped at her but she smirked.

"Make me." She shrugs her shoulders.

"What is your problem? Why are you even bothering me?" I gritted my teeth, now annoyed by her existence.

"I ain't bothering you hunny." She smirks and gets down and stand beside the bike, but doesn't move. I watch as she gets down to my ear before continuing, "My problem is Levi. I have a past with her Chase and I need to take a fuckin' revenge."

The way she says in so much venom in her voice makes me wonder what has Levi did to her. That girl couldn't even touch a fly. But Levi did not seem to know her through their first encounter though.

"What did she ever do to you and why me?" I ask, looking in her eyes carefully. What if she is lying?

"Why don't you ask her yourself? And to answer your second question, Levi seem to have a crush on you. Why not bother her a little more by making her jealous and killing her fantasies with you?" She says smirking evilly before walking away.

Wait what?

Levi has a crush on me? Wait no, she said she seem to have a crush on me. That mean she is not even sure herself. She was just assuming it. Of course.

Why would someone have a crush on a guy like me anyway? Well that hurt.

But really though, I really did feel bad when Levi walked away like that and I even hate myself more for not protesting on Elene when she was right there.

Wait, why do I have to clear myself to Levi? It's not like I care what she thinks.

I sighed in frustration and strode away to 'Harley.'

_______________________________

"But the players gonna play play play p-"

I rolled my eyes at Bolz's song choice. He was a man for fuck's sake (A/N : I personally don't have anything against Taylor Swift so yeah.)

"Bolz shut it !" I groan.

But he continued.

"Oh by the way, I called Levi here." He says after some time.