Chapter 13

Chase.

By the time I finally got up I was breathing heavily. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but still it made me sweat my pants.

"Levi, I'm not ever going to come with you again." I say glaring at her.

She helped me in and I dusted off some rough leaves and dusts from my pant and shirt.

She watched me in amusement while folding her both the hands to her chest.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You're such a drama queen Chase."

She rolls her eyes and walks fully inside the house and I follow her with the scowl on my face.

The interior of the house took my breath away.

It was painted white and drawings were framed and nailed on the woods. Pile of books were maintained in a wooden table and there were some pictures of Levi smiling and grinning with some woman, her mother I assume.

I walk closer to one particular picture. Levi seem different in that. She was must've been, 8 or 10 years old in that picture. Her hair was small, she was gazing at her mom lovingly with a smile, a real smile.

Her smile was different. It showed off her dimples, I didn't know Levi had dimples.

"Oh That's my mom and me."

She comes and stand beside me and looks at the picture.

Tearing my gaze from the frame I look at her, she was still gazing at the picture.

Her lips were pulled into a thin line and her hands were in the jean's pockets.

Something told me not to question her about anything so I didn't.

A mattress was laid down on the floor and a small bed was at the side which was enough for one person to sleep.

All in all, I was mesmerised.

"Did you built this?" I finally ask looking at her.

"My mom & I did when I was a kid." She smiles but the smile never reaches her eyes and to be fuckin' honest, the feeling was horrible. I didn't know what was it but I didn't liked it.

"Do you always come here?" I ask.

"When I well, don't feel alright." She hesitated to say the word we all hated and shrugs her shoulders and looks down at her shoes.

"You meant to say when you're sad?" I state now looking intently in her soul as she looked up at me.

She squirmed at my pierced gaze which were intense.

I was trying to find out who she really was. What all she hides under those sparkling eyes and wide grins. Why does she roams around at night. Why doesn't she sleep instead of talking to me the whole night. What is it that bothers her but she tries to hide it. Who was Elene to her. Why do Elene want a revenge. How could this girl hurt anyone and most of all,

Why the hell was she here with me.

I didn't know I was walking towards her but Levi didn't move from her spot. Her back was already touching the table of books.

I stopped when I was just inches away from her. Oh only lord and I know what I wanted to do to her right now. The close proximate was killing me and I caught my breath.

Levi was looking up at me. Her green eyes showed fear, excitement, confusion.

I looked down at her lips. They were dry, I wanted to wet them. I wanted to wrap my hands around those curves of her waist. I wanted to be more closer to her than I'm already was.