Chapter 4

Chase's bike (Duke) at the side.

Chase.

Detention went pretty smoothly knowing that there was only me in the room. Right now, I was about to sit on my bike when I hear the voice that I was growing familiar to.

"Wow you have an awesome bike." I see her eyes twinkling and mouth gaping. She was totally in awe.

It was Duke, my bike I mean. Now you might think from where did I get the money to buy this awesome engine? Well I didn't. It was Bolzerio's but then he bought himself a Harley Davidson Fatboy and gave this to me. I accepted it without hesitation. I've always wanted a Duke.

I smirked knowing everybody loved my baby.

"Can I get a ride?" She asks in excitement. As far as I know, girls feared to ride on motorbike or to be seen with me. But of course this green eyed girl here was weird and also now an exception.

I decided whether I should give her a ride or no but then smacked myself. I never gave anyone rides on my bike. What the hell I was deciding for?

"No." I reply. By this, her face fell and it was goddamn cute when she pouted. Wait...cute? Where the hell did that come from?

"One ride? Please?" She says, her eyes now like puppy. Goddamn.

"Nope." I kept my face neutral even though I wanted to laugh at her face.

"No? Even when I make a deal?" This got me curious and excited for the first time. I smirked, this goody two shoes was about to make a fuckin' deal with me. She sure as hell didn't know who was she messing up with.

"Depends on the deal." I say shrugging, I was amused by far.

I watch her as she thought for a min, obviously thinking about a deal. I thought she already have a deal planned? She was so confident about it.

While she thought I took my time to check her out. What? I was still a guy alright? And guys always do that shit.
She was wearing a simple white shirt with the logo of a dove at the side and a jeans. Nothing interesting, I thought.

"Well...??" I ask, still waiting up for the deal. I know I wasn't going to accept any deal but knowing what was in her mind wouldn't hurt right?

She looked up at me and instantly her face lit up giving me the idea she finally formed a deal for us.

"Well...um..uh..." She blushed, looking down. What? Now I was more curious about the deal.

Somehow, her blushing made me think what was the deal about. Maybe it included some pleasure? Was it the reason she was blushing so much?

I agree, some things started to play on my mind before she opened her mouth and it all came crumbling down.

"You pick me up and drive me home from school everyday and I'll complete all your homeworks?" She says wiggling her eyebrows and I groaned. This was not at all what I have thought.

I thought about the offer though. It sure as hell was legit. I mean, I usually don't get any time to complete my works and if she is willing to help then...Nope Chase, don't. You don't need a fuckin' favor.

"I don't need a fuckin' favor." I glare at her.

She looks at me for a moment, surprised. Her brows were pulled together letting me know that she was confuse about something but then she grins anyway.

"Are you bipolar?" She says.

"What?" Where the hell did that come from?

"Oh Bipolar? I mean where the person is normal for one min and other tim-"

"I know what it is, goddamit." I yell at her, already frustrated by her presence. I swear I wanted to rip my hair off. Ugh.

"Oh...nevermind. Anyway, give me your phone." She says, forwarding her right palm towards me. I look at it and then back at her and raise my eyebrows. Why she wants my phone now?

"Your phone, please?" She smiles sweetly, batting her eyelashes. I sighed giving in.

I took out my phone and handed it to her. I watch her typing something in my cell and suddenly her phone rings letting me know that she had saved her number in mine and vice versa before handing it back to me.

"Send me a text or give me a call in case you change your mind about the deal. Good bye" She giggles and hops away like a kid. I roll my eyes. I wasn't going to accept her deal anyway.