Something unusual

A few days after Emily's funeral, Ian spent all of his time at her grave. Tears were constantly running down his face. Ian has never cried like this before.

This was his version of hell. And right now it was just the beginning. Ian held onto the flowers tight and laid them down.

"She was apart of my life and they took her away from me." Ian mumbled, even he couldn't stand to see himself like that. "Don't worry Ian, she'll always be next to you in spirit." A faded voice said to him. Ian looked all around him to find nobody in sight.

"Wh-who said that?" Ian asked. Ian wiped his face from any tears and continued to look around. Suddenly, a spirit appeared right in front of his face.

The figure looked like a beautiful women. she had long, gorgeous blonde hair, bright blue eyes, amazing facial features, wore a long white dress and cherry red lipstick on her lips. It wasn't just any spirit, but Alicia.

Ian's eyes widened, not believing what he was seeing. He rubbed his eyes to make sure that this wasn't fake. "Alicia?" He asked. She nodded her head and smiled. "It's been awhile since I've seen you, Ian." Alicia smiled at him.

"Yeah, so I guess Emily is with you now?" Ian assumed. As always (well...most of the time), he was right. Emily's figure suddenly appeared and walked next to her mother. Emily looked at her, smiled, then looked straight at her father."Yes, but we'll always be a family." Emily walked close to Ian and hugged him.

"Thanks for being to best dad in the world." Ian hugged her back, tighter than his usual hug. he closed his eyes and smiled. Emily let go of the hug. Now it was Alicia's turn. She gave him a tight hug, then kissed him. She may have been a ghost but somehow the kiss was real.

Alicia whispered "I love you" to Ian, then held Emily's hand and walked off. They both faded away. Ian opened his eyes to see no one around once again. "I love you too." He whispered. He let out a faded smile and hopped into his car.

Yes this is a sad ending but just know that this family will always be together forever.