We're finally done

Emily wanted this whole situation to end. If Kelly wanted Adam back, she could have him. Emily didn't care anyways. On Thursday (the day after Ian talked to the principal) she met up with her boyfriend and had a talk with him.

"Adam, we're breaking up." Emily made it clear and to the point. Adam was once again surprised at what Emily had to say.

"Emily, you don't have to do this." Adam said. Emily didn't care, they were breaking up and that was final.

"Adam I don't care. I wanted to break up with you before and you convinced me not to. This bullying thing is getting out of hand and I'm not gonna let it kill me." Emily was putting her foot down.

"Babe please. I don't want to break up. I think I love you." Adam didn't mean it. He just didn't want to date Kelly again.

"I'll do whatever I can to get Kelly to stop. Just don't break up with me." Adam begged. Emily looked at Adam who was now on his knees, begging.

"What is with this guy? He's down on his knees like I'm his queen. Kelly must of been very controlling with Adam. I can't deal with this. We're done." Emily thought to herself. Emily picked him up and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, you said you would help me with the bullying and not once did you tell Kelly to stop. We are done."

"No, please. You're the only one that won't control me in a relationship. What am I gonna do?" Adam asked her. Emily started backing up and walking away. She gave Adam a you've-got-to-be-kidding-me look and said "Grow some balls and be a man."

Emily walked off and left her now ex boyfriend all by himself.

Emily decided to tell the mystery person on her ask.fm that her and Adam broke up later. But for now she's focused on her school work and had to worry about the situation another time.