The deal's off

Justin the pothead and his crew were waiting for Kelly in the abandoned house,where they were hang out. Kelly walked in through the hole in the wall.

"Hey! There's our favorite gal! Where's our money, babe?" Justin took a puff of the joint in his hand and let out all the smoke. Kelly rolled her eyes at him.

"There is no money." Kelly admitted. Everyone in the room was stunned to hear what they had just heard. They weren't happy to know that they weren't getting their one hundred bucks.

"What do you mean there's no money? I got suspended because of your little plan. Now you're telling me that I'm not getting paid?" Justin was furious at Kelly and was about to hit her.

"Well, I got expelled for kicking her ass. That means my spot on the cheer squad, my popularity and my reputation is gone. The deal is off. I'm sorry." Kelly began to walk away when Justin grabbed her arm.

"I'm sorry doesn't cut it. I want my money," Justin's eyes looked evil in Kelly's point of view. His grip on her arm began to feel painful. Kelly tried so hard to get him to let go but everything she tried wasn't working.

Justin pushed her to the ground and two guys from Justin group picked her up. Justin walked right up to Kelly and got close to her face.

"What are you gonna do? Beat up a girl?" Kelly asked. Justin's face grew closer to Kelly's. The smell of pot was the only source of air Kelly could breathe in. It was making her gag every time she inhaled.

"Well, if it gets to that point, yes." Not only did he threaten her with words, he pulled out a pocket knife and cut her arm. Kelly screeched in pain and began to cry.

"Since you don't have it all, give me half. Then we leave you alone." He then pulled the knife to Kelly's neck. Kelly looked down at the knife and widened her eyes.

She looked at Justin and pulled out fifty dollars. She handed him the money and Justin's boys threw her on the ground. She ran out of the house and wiped her tears away.

It was a but scary for Kelly, but she knew that she would be in even more trouble if she didn't pay them with what was supposed to be her spending money.

The only way Kelly could bully Emily now was the Internet. And that was her only plan left. No one else could help her. She is now by herself.