One week later

So it had been official! Emily and Adam were dating! Since this had happened, people were noticing her more.

Others ended up finding out that she was the daughter of Ian Hecox and told everyone about it. The world of smosh was getting around the school, to the kids who were interested, in only one week.

Emily'a popularity was gaining more and more and Kelly didn't like it. Even her crew were liking her, but Kelly won't allow it.

Kelly was waiting for the right time to put her plan in motion. She needed more than just her crew to do it. She went to the potheads of the school.

Kelly, and the co-captain went to an abandoned house to wear the potheads stayed to get high and hang out

As the two girls walked in, every guy there stopped and stared. A guy named Justin stood up.

"Are you the master pothead?" Kelly asked.

"Might be. Aren't you the head slut of the school?" He replied with a cocky attitude.

"Shut up asshole. I'm letting that go cause I need you all for my plan."

"What the plan whore?" He kept up with the cruel names.

"Well this bitch needs to get the fuck out of the school," Kelly handed him the picture of Emily and Adam but with Emily's face circled with red marker.

"Hey, I know her! She's the hot chick dating your boyfriend. Why should we help you? She's not that bad." Justin asked.

"I don't like her. And I'll pay you." Kelly bribed him. Now everyone in the room was interested.

"How much?" Was the question Justin asked. Kelly had to think about it.

"One hundred. That should be enough to buy more pot." Kelly gave Justin a nasty look.

"You have yourself a deal. What should we do?"

"We'll I have my crew looking her up of Facebook, twitter and tumblr. We need you guys to bullying her, but don't beat her up. If you do, you're not getting paid and ill find someone else." Kelly explained.

"Fine, we'll start tomorrow." Justin said.

"No, you start today. You have till the end of school." Kelly and he friend walked off.

********** TWO HOURS LATER**********

Emily and Adam were sitting in the front of the school. Emily was explain some smosh references.

"The word "poof" is a saying from on of their characters. Charlie the drunk guinea pig is the one who says it." Emily explained.

Then Justin and two of his friends walked near the group and stared at them. They looked back.

One of the two friends pulled out a water balloon and everyone started to panic. As the guy was ready to throw it, everyone ran off except Emily who was frozen in fear.

"Emily move out the way!" Adam screamed, but it was too late. Justin and his two friends threw the balloons at her which had paint in them.

They continued to throw paint balloons at her until they ran out. Justin put a dunce cap on her head and ran off.

Everyone around the front of the school saw her appearance and laughed, not knowing how it happened and thinking it was done on purpose. Emily began to cry and ran all the way home. This wasn't going to look pretty.