A surprise

The next morning rolled around and Emily hasn't come out of her room. The clock was reaching 11:30 and not once has she even cracked the door open. Ian wondered, what was she doing in there.

"She's probably getting dressed. I know she likes to take her time when it comes to her clothes." Ian thought to himself. He didn't bother her anyways.

Two hours passed by and Emily still didn't come out of her room. Ian looked in the hallway to see if the door was cracked. No noise was coming from her room.

"Maybe she's on the computer or listening to music. I shouldn't bother." Ian thought, so he went on about his day.

Another hour passed by and Ian began to grow worry of Emily. He was thinking all sorts of thoughts. Anthony came and stopped by for the usual session of the new Smosh video.

"She's been in her room all day. Not once has she come out of there. Not to eat, not to use the bathroom." Ian explained to Anthony. "We'll I don't know how teenaged girls work. Maybe you should talk to her." Ian nodded his head with agreement.

Suddenly Ian and Anthony heard a loud bang coming from the other side of the house. Ian and Anthony looked straight towards the hallway and ran for it. Ian busted into Emily's finding her on the floor and half a rope dangling from the ceiling.

"Emily!" Ian screamed. He picked her up and held her into his arms. Her eyes were barely open and her face was pale. "Emily, please don't be dead." Ian begged. Anthony was behind him stunned and unable to talk. He didn't know what to do.

Ian checked her pulse. Nothing, Emily Hecox was dead. Ian's blue eyes filled with hurt and began to cry. Even Anthony was crying for him. Both full grown men cried at the death of a special girl who changed Ian's life forever.

***
Twenty minutes after the discovery, Anthony had called 911 and the police, ambulance, and news had arrived at the smosh house. Police men were going back and fourth from inside the house to the outside.

The news anchor was fixing her appearance in the mirror that was handed to her. She handed it back to the man and took a deep breath. The camera man cued her that the camera was rolling and someone through her ear piece cued her to start.

"Thank you Rebecca, I am standing outside the house of where fifteen year old Emily Hecox had committed suicide. Police informed us that she had been dead since the night before and her father had found her an hour ago. The cause of her committing suicide, was no other than bullying. Ian Hecox, the father of Emily, said she was constantly bullied throughout school and also on the Internet. We'll be back again to interview the victims father." She signalled the camera man to cut the roll and she walked to the news van.

Ian was fixing himself in the mirror to make sure he looked okay for the camera. He then sent a tweet out to the fans. @smoshian: if any of you are at home or near a tv, check me out on channel 6 news right now. Ian took a deep breath was walked up to the news anchor.

"Hi Amelia, Ian Hecox." Ian reached his hand out to her to give her a handshake. She shook his hand with a smile. "Hello, so what we are gonna do is ask you about three questions and we'll be on our way." She informed him, she nodded his head and looked around.

The camera man pointed the camera on the two of them and began to roll. The crew through Amelia's ear piece cued her to start. "Thanks Rebbecca, I am back with Emily's father Ian Hecox. So Ian, what was it like finding your daughter like that in her room?" Ian looked around with his eyes and began to talk.

"It was definitely a surprise and very scary, I never thought I would see my daughter like that." Ian's face started to look depressed after talking. "Now, you're famous on Youtube and share a channel with your best friend, how support do you think you'll get from not only your family members, but your fans?" Ian didn't have to think about the answer to this question. "Well the fan are always supporting us in good and in bad. They love Anthony, Emily and myself so I know they'll be sending us love and sympathy through our social medias."

"Do you have anything to say about this?" Amelia asked. Ian smirked and looked at her. "You know, all I have to say is that she's in a better place and she's with her mother now." "Thank you Ian, from everyone at channel six news and myself we are sorry for your loss. We'll be right back." The camera man cut the footage and walked away with the news anchor. Ian looked up at the sky and smiled. "Alicia, please take good care of her."

***

Night time had come around and the house was completely quiet. Without Emily around, Ian was all by his lonely. He didn't know what to do but go on twitter.

He unlocked his phone, logged into twitter and noticed that his mentions was lighting up. He went to see who tweeted him and couldn't believe his eyes.

Every tweeted with him mentioned in it was all about Emily's death. Even celebrities who probably don't even know what "Smosh" is was tweeting him.

"R.I.P Emily Hecox, the Smoshers love you! @smoshian"

"I can't believe someone could do this to her R.I.P Emily @smoshian"

"I have the whole family praying for @smoshian. R.I.P Emily"

That was just the beginning, everyone who was and wasn't apart of the smosh fandom were supporting Ian.

A new mention appeared and Ian checked it out. " @smoshian Ian! Check the discover section on twitter R.I.P Emily is trending!" Ian gave his phone a funny look and searched the trending topics on twitter.

He looked through the list of topics and there it was. R.I.P Emily. He began to tear up and smile. The took a snap shot and uploaded it to Instagram. "Thanks to everyone who trended 'R.I.P Emily' on twitter. It makes me feel better knowing that people actually cared about her".

Ian went to bed last night, he didn't cry and grieve his daughter'a death. He simply fell asleep with a smile on his face.