Meeting Kalel

Anthony arrived at the Smosh house around midnight. He and his girlfriend Kalel were having fun on the Wii U at their house when Anthony realized his favorite game for his system was at the Smosh house. So he had to drive to get it.

Anthony unlocked the door and peaked inside to see if Ian was doing something special with Melanie. Once he was safe to go inside, he walked in and grabbed the game from under the TV.

He stood up and turned around to notice Emily on one couch and Ian on another, sleeping. He smiled and picked up Emily and carried her to her bedroom. Emily moved her head and cracked her eyes open.

"Dad?" Emily asked. She barley saw who was carrying her through the hall. "No, it's Anthony. I'm taking you to bed." Anthony whispered. He opened her bedroom door and laid her on the bed. He rubbed her head and turned off the lights.

As Anthony left her room, Kalel walked into the house to look for her boyfriend. "Anthony, what are you doing? I thought you were getting a game?" Kalel asked.

"Sorry, I was putting Emily to bed." Kalel's eyes widened and was curious on who Emily was. "Emily? Who's Emily?"

"I'll explain tomorrow. Right now, we have Mario games to play."

*** 

The next day Anthony had decided to have Kalel meet Emily for the first time.  

 "Anthony, why are we going to the Smosh house? I thought we were going out to lunch?" Kalel asked as Anthony drove the car.

"I want you to meet someone important." He smiled and looked at the road ahead of him.

He pulled up to the house and they both got out of the car and into the Smosh house.

Ian had some errands to run and left Emily alone, so things were going smooth. Both Kalel and Anthony walked into the house and noticed Emily sitting on the couch looking more bored than ever.

"Hi Anthony!" Emily said with a smile. Anthony waved and said "hi" while Kalel walked up to him and saw a teenager in the house.

Emily's eyes widened and she let out a huge smile. "Emily this is Kalel. Kalel, Emily." 

Emily stood up and shook hands with her.

"It's nice to meet you Emily, Anthony has told me so much about you." Kalel smiled but still had no idea where this girl came from.

"I'm not trying to be rude here but Anthony, who is she?" Kalel looked from Emily to Anthony and back at Emily.

"Emily is Ian's daughter, her mother passed away not too long ago." Anthony said to his girlfriend.

"Well Emily, welcome to the family. I know that you are going to love your "new life", well that's what I call it." Kalel smiled again.

"Hey Emily, Kalel and I are going out to eat, do you want to come with us?" Anthony was more than happy to invite Emily with them. Kalel didn't mind since she wanted to know more about Ian's daughter.

"Yes, I would love to come with you guys." Emily stood up and followed them to Anthony's car. Within twenty minutes they arrived at the restaurant.

Emily, Anthony, and Kalel all had fun that day. After lunch they went out for ice cream and went to the park afterwards. They all arrived back at the house and played video games till nightime.

Ian may not have been there with them but Anthony knows that Emily is just like him in a way. Somehow....