Changing the name

Over the weekend Emily had one thing changed on her name. Ian had decided to change Emily's last name from Stoaks to Hecox.

"Emily, were going for a ride." Ian said. Emily looked at him with confusion and had no idea what was going on.

"Where we going? What are we going to do?" Emily asked him. He just smiled and didn't tell her the plan.

"Just trust me. I am your father after all." Ian grabbed Emily's hand and ran to the car.

They both hopped in, put on their seatbelt and drove off.

Throughout the car ride, Emily had bugged her dad about where they were going. But Ian wouldn't say a word.

"For the last time dad just tell me where were going." Emily was frustrated with Ian. Within 20 minutes they arrived at the destination.

"Dad, I don't understand what were doing." Emily said.

"Well now that you're living with me, why don't we change your last name to Hecox." Ian suggested. Emily's eyes opened wide and she was more excited than ever.

An hour later and Ian and Emily went out for ice cream one last time before they arrived home and did absolutely nothing by playing Zelda games all day.

After a couple of Zelda games they played Mortal Kombat nine and also Dante's Inferno. Not to mention Anthony and Kalel had joined them along with Melanie too.

While Emily was having fun with her dad, Anthony, Kalel and Melanie, Jamie and Kelly had other plans that day. But that will be explained in the next chapter....