Ian is my what!?!?!

Fourteen year old Emily Stoaks is close to being an orphan. Her mother is on her death bed due to the fact that she has cancer and no one knows where her father is.

Not only that, she's being bullied on and off at school. She's always being called names and made fun of becuase she is a self harmer.

No one is there to help her and no one wants to help her. Her mother doesn't care and cant help if she wanted to.

Her only help is her father who is "missing in action" according to Emily.

Emily never found out who her father really was since her mother got pregnant at fourteen and moved away from him without telling him the news. Emily's mother convinces her to take a trip to Sacramento, California to find her father so he can raise her.

On the bright side, Youtubers are her only way out of hell, a.k.a her life. Smosh is her number one favorite Youtubers of all time.

Once Emily is forced to leave her mom, she goes on a huge trip to find her dad, in the last wish by her mother.

Emily finds out a big secret about her dad that was under her nose the whole time!

Emily learns the ways of her father's life and bonds close with him and his best friend as they to survive life together and dealing with her bullying situation which stops and starts again.