#8- S u r p r i s e s

Okay, this chapter contains a little more language and... well, not really smut because I can't write it. But... a little, little part almost similar to smut. Nothing special by the way. Enjoy! - Dreammaker_222

Pete's POV

I left Patrick at the table, making my way into the kitchen.

"Ohh, look who's here", Gerard shouted "My favorite serial killer!"

"Shut the fuck up", I shushed him "I don't wanna go to jail because of your imprudence"

He smirked and turned to his brother Mikey: "Hey, go call the others"

He nodded before rushing to a little basement. Then he returned with the rest of the group, four guys known as Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Andy Hurley and Joe Trohman.

"Hey, what's wro...", Phil stopped as soon as he saw me standing beside the door "What the hell are you doing here?"

"The question is what the hell are you doing here?"

"Ah, nothing special, just got a job here. And I've seen you're dating someone", Gerard chuckled and pointed to Patrick.

"Can you shut up for once?", I hissed "I came here to make you keep your nose out of my business"

"Hm... yeah, sure", he shrugged.

"Then stop peeking through the door"

"Calm down, buddy. We just wanted to know if you had a new mission or not"

"I do have one"

A loud "ooooh" escaped from my colleagues' mouths.

"Surprised, eh? And there's more... I only have five days to complete it"

They all let out a surprised sound again. I shook my head: "Why are you so dumb?"

"So who's your new target?"

"... That guy over there!"

"Hah, are you serious? I actually thought you were dating him for real. Wow, he looks like a small potato", Gerard snorted.

"Shut up, he's one hell of a sexy guy!", Joe commented, before Andy joined the conversation: "Are you kidding? He's so short and chubby, I don't really like him, ew"

"He's cute in my opinion", Joe replied.

"Who cares what he looks like", I cut them off "Always with that dumb smile on his face. Puah"

We suddenly heard muffled moans and noises coming from behind us. We all turned to see Dan and Phil kissing passionately.

"Ooh, stop it, you two. If you wanna make out or even have sex, there's this place called home, I highly suggest it", Gerard complained.

"Ah, you're just jealous", Phil smirked squeezing Dan's ass. The younger boy let out a gasp and then smiled in pleasure.

"Oh God, Dan, you're such a jerk", Phil laughed in amusement.

I rolled my eyes and Gerard turned again to Patrick.

"What's his name?"

"I won't tell you"

"Awh, why?"

"Because I don't really trust any of you, to be honest, and I don't want you to hinder my mission. I'll just tell you if I ever need help"

"So... wait", Andy smirked "Did you... invite him for lunch?"

"Yes... just to look like a decent person"

"You? A decent person?", Mikey chuckled "This is surprising, man"

"Guys, I have to act right and fast, the best thing I can do to earn as much information as possible is being nice and outgoing, as he is. Now I need to go back to my table. Gerard... oh, my God, how can they hire you as cook? I still can't believe it... anyway, I want a nice lunch. Please"

"Sure, I'll prepare some great stuff for you two lovebirds", he winked. I quickly glanced back at him, furious, and then headed back to the table.