Chapter 14~ Punishment

Really short chapter. But kind of important.

Picture of the Cup of Ankh ------------>

Makayla's POV

"I didn't do anything to her I swear!" I say shouting at a shadow.

"What were you planning on doing?" She says. Her palms show a picture of a ..mask??? There lighting up. When she comes closer to me it hurts more.

"I was going to hire a hit man kill her!" I say She finally stopped hurting me. And stared at me

"Cancel it. I will be checking on you tonight to see if you have." She says Then the touched why shoulder. It hurts REALLY bad.

"You have been warned." She says and disappears

I immediately call Christina, The hit man and tell her that the deals off

"Fine. But watch your back. I still want my money." She says and hangs up.

"COULD THIS DAY COULD ANY WORSE!!!!!!!!!" I scream

Then I look at the place where she touched me. There I saw the picture of the mask that was on her hand.

"Yes, yes it could." I mutter. It won't come off.

"Crap what is she going to say" I say as I hear a knock on the door.

 But it wasn't her. It was Cristina with a gun. A shotgun. She came in, looked around and shot the ceiling.

"Consider yourself warned. Better sleep with both eyes opened." She says and jumps out of the window.

Picture of the mark coming in a few chapters!!! I'm taking a short break Made 5 chapters today. My goal is 10 but I don't know if that's going to be accomplished or not.