Chapter 7~ Meet Simon

• Dedicated to Faith Bray

 I really didn't know what else to write even though that I have alot of Ideas. If you want a dedication comment "Amazayn". Excuse the language

~

Jessica's POV

"Jessica I'm home!!!!! Come down and give me a hug" My dad says I can't run so I just go downstairs.

"Guess what slut I bought friends! You knowwhat that means" I silently groan as 3 of his friends come in. You can tell that he is drunk. And so is his friends.

"Get your ass downstairs and we can't start." He grabs me and throws me down the stairs. I tumble down and land with a thud. I hear somebody come down and legs on my sides.

"Let me do what I want to you and you wont get hurt." My dads friend Mark says. I know what this means. If I move or scream he will cut me.

He takes off my shirt and starts punching me in the gut about 10 times. I try to hold in my scream. Then he grabs me by the hair, hits me in the face, and throws me against the wall.

"Wake up" Thats weird. Why would Mark want me to wake up?

"Jess, Wake up." Then all of dads friends  and himself leave.

"If you don't wake up, I'm throwing water on you."

I quickly open my eyes to see Harry's face right in front of mine. I quickly push me face away knowing that if we got any closer it would end up as a kiss. I don't wanna kiss him because he looks too much like me.

"Good your awake. Were here. Get out so you can meet Simon!"

I mentally groan. But I'm thankful that we awoke me from my nightmare. I have those about everytime I go to sleep.

I get out of the car and see a huge 4 story mansion. "Uhh are we at the wrong house of what?"

"Nope this is Ucle Si's house why?" Louis says

"Wow It's HUGE" They all smile at me and laugh.

"What?"

"You act like you have never seen a mansion before." Zayn says

"Well, I er Havent." I say Everybody gasps

"Well your gonna freak when you see where we live." Liam says.

I guess I'm staying with them?

"Now don't get nervous. He is just gonna ask alot of questions. You don't have to answer if you don't want to." An Irish voice whispers in my ear.  I flinch a little. And nod my head.

"Open up it's the One DIrection police that wants carrots!" Louis says. We all laugh.

Then Simon opens the door. "Well it's about time" Louis says again. "If you need me I'll be in the living rooom with my carrots." Weird boy he is.

"Well come in." Simon says after Louis goes in.

"Oh Hi. I'm guessing your name is Jessica?" Simon says. I shake my head yes going back to mute mode. I just met him and I don't really trust him.

"Well come sit down. Would you like anything to drink Jessica?"

"Water please." I say / mumble

When he comes back everybody site beside me and I'm in the middle.

"So tell us a little bit about you Jessica." I was a little startled, not knowing what to say.

" Well my full Name is Jessica Marie Schneider. My mom said I had another last name but she never told me. My dad is in Jial and my mom and brother are dead. I was in about 10 foster homes. My best friend was Makayla but she kind of hates me now. I love music. It's like my life. Besides that my life is pretty much boring. I write my own songs but there not any good. and thats pretty much it." I say not daring to tell them about my abusive father.

"You say you make your own music yeah?" Simon says

"Yeah but it's not any good." I say kind of getting scared

" Well I would love to here one of your songs. Can I?" He says. I look at all of the boys and they all agree with Simon.

"Well my songbook is in my bag so.." I trail off

"Oh well. Thats okay. I can hear you another day maybe." He says. I kind of mentally let out a big sigh of relief. I have really bad stage fright.

"Well you guys better get going. You have a big day tomorrow."

"But we have a week long break" Liam says

"But you have to show Jessica around." Simon replies

"Oh okay." We all say our goodbyes and leave.

I have a feeling that tomorrows going to be a bad day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm going to post the next chapter sometime today.  It's going to be SUPER short. But it's SUPER important

If you have any ideas for this book I would love to know. :)

Enjoy Zayn and Ariana's photo ---------------------->