Highschool & Camping Day 7

Today was the last day of our camping trip and were now headed back home.

We had to wake up at six in the morning to pack all of our stuff and put it in the buses so we could leave.

Nelly and I woke up extra early and already put our things on the bus so we wouldn't have to go through traffic with the other students.

Of course, Nelly and Louis were so into their pranks that they decided to do one more prank on one of the teachers who didn't notice Harry and I gone when we were lost.

Nelly and Louis decided to put food in her tent and when we came back from taking our stuff, there were all types of animals in her tent. All in all, the teacher had to throw away her tent.

Like always, they didn't get caught.

While they told the others what they did, I noticed Harry was gone. I started looking for him until I saw him with his back to us looking out at the lake with his arms crossed against his chest.

I excused myself from the others and began walking over to him while the boys teasingly whistled at me but stopped when Nelly hit them on their arms.

I laughed a bit but it died down when I stood behind Harry. I pursed my lips and wrapped my arms behind him around his waist, making him jump a bit.

"You okay?" I asked him.

He turned to see me, and nodded before looking back. "Yeah, I'm just going to miss this place."

"Mmm."

I let go of him and walked around him to stand in front of him. "Why?"

He shrugged and uncrossed his arms before wrapping them around me. "Cause I had such great memories here with you and I don't want to leave them all behind."

"You won't." I told him. "You'll take them with you all in here." I tapped his head gently while he gave a light laugh.

We both smiled at each other until he broke the silence.

He looked down at the ground as he spoke. "You know it's March?"

"Harry, it's berly the beginning of February." I told him matter of factly while pushing one of his curls away from his face.

"I know." He said, pulling me more against him. "But time's going too fast for me to keep up. Next thing you know, it'll be the end of the year."

I frowned a bit from his words. "You don't need to worry about that, Haz. Besides, we still have senior year."

He gave a small smile before frowning again. "I know, but what about after senior year when we go to college? What if we go to different ones, or I get accepted but you don't, or you get accepted but you d-"

I cut him off by going on my tippy toes and kissing his lips softly. After we let go, I went back down while Harry savored his lips.

"You done, yet?" I asked him.

He nodded. "I'm just too frustrated and confused about the future."

"Harry, don't think about the future." I shook my head. "Just live in the moment."

He nodded. "Okay."

I smiled. "Okay."

He grinned at me before pulling me onto his shoulder and taking us to the water while I screamed.

--------

Nelly and I were eating breakfast with Liam at one of the tables the teachers set up for us before we would leave.