Epilogue

* 2 years and 6 months later *

Harry's POV

I walked through the university hallways, on the way to my next class which was writing.

I wanted to be an English teacher so I had to take every class that helped me get into that career. Mum and Gemma were happy that I chose this career and so was I.

I've always liked taking English and it was my top favorite subject besides being on the football team.

I loved football, I really did, but now I was going for my passion which was being a teacher and going for that.

It's been a year and six months since I've graduated. Two years and six months since I've last seen Bailey.

My heart ached at the thought of her name. I missed her so much, I was surprised I've lasted this long without her.

I was in contact with her for the first five months. Calling her, telling her how much I've missed her and loved her. She'd call me every night and tell me about her day and how different California was to England.

And I'd listen. I wanted to know every single detail of her day since I wasn't there with her.

But everything stopped after five months when I'd call her but her phone would immediately go to voicemail. I kept trying and trying to call her but she'd never call back.

Did she change her number? I thought. Did she not want to speak to me anymore? Did she move on to some other guy? Did she want to forget about everything here? Did she not want to remember us ever again?

I've been thinking that every night since she'd stop calling. It ached for me to think about her not wanting to remember me and our love and time together. We'd given everything to each other and now?

I've been crying every time I thought of her. I didn't like thinking that she'd do anything like that because it just wasn't like her. She was the sweetest person ever, a reason why I loved her so much because she'd always be there for you.

But now that I think about it.. Maybe she has changed. Spending so much time in a new place with new people.. It completely changed who she was.

I wonder how she was now. If she was still the same sweet caring girl I've fallen for. If her personality had changed, her looks, everything. I wanted to know.

I've changed look wise. My hair was longer, I grew taller, I've been working out three times a week. I dressed differently but that's the only thing that's changed about me.

I was still Harry.

I still put everyone first before me. I still like to goof around and have jokes with my friends. I was still generous and kind to everyone. I still hung out with the same people.

Since the London University was the best university here, almost everyone who went to high school with us, came here, including Nelly, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall.

Louis wanted to be a football player along with Niall, Zayn wanted to be a drama teacher, Liam was going for a therapist, and Nelly wanted to be a dancer.

We were all still a strong group and supported each other through any decision any of us made.

Louis was still dating Adrienne, Nelly and Liam were still a couple, and Niall and Zayn were still single men.

As for me.. I was single and haven't dated anyone since Bailey. I knew deep inside I wasn't going to move on from her and I was glad yet heartbroken because if she has moved on, I'd be by myself with no one else to love except her.