Highschool & Valentine's Day

Days passed by quickly and we were soon on the day of Harry and I's three month anniversary.

He hasn't clued me in on what we were going to do but I knew he had a plan and didn't want to tell me. He said it was a surprise.

Apparently Nelly and the boys knew but Harry told them not to tell me. I tried begging Nelly but she wouldn't give it up. All she said was that it was going to be the most amazing day ever for us.

My heart fluttered at how much time and thought Harry put into this day and how willing he was to make it perfect.

It was pretty important even though three months was short. Harry's never had a girlfriend longer than three months so this was a huge step for him.

As for me, my longest relationship was with a guy named Drake who went to a different school than me. We lasted five months until I found out he was flirting with a waitress and asked her for her number. So I ended it.

Luckily today was a Friday so we didn't have to go home right away after our-his-plans.

Harry texted me in the morning letting me know that he wasn't going to be able to come to school today because he was double checking that everything was ready for tonight.

So I lazily dragged my butt to school, bummed I wouldn't see my loving boyfriend.

When I arrived to school, Nelly ran over to me with balloons in her hand. She handed them to me with a huge smile on her face.

"What are these?" I asked as she handed them to me.

Nelly rolled her eyes but kept her smile on her face. "They're balloons, silly. Harry bought them for you."

I smiled and read what was written on the balloons. One that was pink read 'Best Girlfriend Ever', the white one said 'My Princess', and the one in the middle with two teddy bears cuddling said 'I Love You.'

"Along with this."

Nelly took me out of my thoughts and handed me a letter. I was confused as I opened it and read it.

There's no remedy for memory,
Your face is like a melody,
It won't leave my head.

Harry .xxx

A grin grew on my face after a read it, earning a curious glance from Nelly.

"What'd it say? He wouldn't let me read it until I had given it to you." She said curiously.

I let her read it as we walked inside the school. Everyone was wearing pink or red and tons of girls were getting gifts from their boyfriends and admirers. As for the single people, they either gave glares at the couples or just hung out with their friends before the bell rang for first period.

"This is so cute, Bails." Nelly gushed. "I didn't know the idiot was the lovey kind. Y'all are so adorable, I'm positive you will cherish today forever."

"Do you want to clue me in to what today holds?" I snuck in.

"Nope." Her mouth popped at the p.

I pouted as we walked to our lockers, making Nelly laugh at how desperate I was to know what will happen later.

Once we arrived to our lockers, Liam walked over to us with a grin on his face. He had a box of chocolates in his hand and handed them to me.

"What...?"

"It's from Harry." He answered as he handed me another letter.

I could be your perfect disaster,
You could be my forever after.