Highschool & Broken

I woke up this morning to hear a knock from my window.

I got off my bed, rubbing my eyes as I tried to fully awake. Opening my curtains, I saw a curly haired figure on my front yard. I instantly smiled.

Harry.

Once he saw me, he grinned.

I smiled down at him until I received a message from my phone.

From: Hazzy

Good morning cutie

I laughed at his cute little text and ran to my closet to get dressed. It was still winter time so I decided to wear something cozy.

I decided on wearing black skinny jeans, a pink long sleeve shirt, a white scarf, and my black converse.

I lightly curled my hair, brushed my teeth, and did my make up.

Once I got back to grab my phone, I received another text.

From: Hazzy

Don't eat sweetheart I wanna take you out for breakfast (: .xx

I smiled and grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

The boys were sitting at the table eating cereal and my mom was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes.

"Bailey, you going to eat?" My mom called.

"Um,no. Harry's outside, he's going to take me out to eat." I told her as I kissed the boys' cheeks.

"Like McDonald's?" Abner asked.

"Or Ihop?" Brody guessed.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know boys it's a surprise."

"Tell us when you get home okay?" Abner said after I kissed my mom's cheek and was headed to the door.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Have a good day sweetie!" My mom yelled as I left the house.

Still in my front yard, Harry appeared to be looking down at his phone while he waited for me.

Silently, I walked over to him without him noticing. He looked like he was reading something that made him happy since he was smiling.

Before I could get caught, I stood next to him and said,"Boo."

Harry jumped, shocked by my creeping on him. He turned his head and grinned,"It's you."

I laughed. "Did I scare you?"

Harry nodded and laughed quietly. "Yeah you did."

I smiled at him. He walked over so he was now standing in front of me. He opened his arms and embraced me in a cute hug. He kissed my forehead before saying,"Hey you."

"Hi."

"How's my princess this morning?" He asked, looking down and showing off his cute dimples.

"Good."

Harry continued to smile and brought his head down to engulf me in a soft and quick kiss. "Come on," He said taking my hand and leading me towards his car. "I have to make sure my kitten! eats."

I smiled and got on the passenger seat while Harry opened the door for me. Always the gentlemen.

------

While Harry drove, I couldn't help but take in his appearance. He was wearing a hoodie with Taken written on it, grey jeans, a black and white checkered shirt, his football varsity jacket, and his black converse.