Highschool & Babysitting

I was laying across my bed on top of my stomach doing my homework when I got a text.

From: Hazza/ Cupcake <3

Hi cutie <3 can I come over to your house? Mine is boring and I miss you so so much .xx

I smiled at his cute little comment and quickly replied.

To: Hazza/Cupcake <3

Sure you can but I'm babysitting and taking care of the boys /: aww you little cupcake <3

In a beat after I sent the message, I hit one back.

From: Hazza/Cupcake <3

I don't mind (: as long as I'm with you I'm happy and just so you know, I love hanging out with your brothers c: I'll be there in five minutes .x

After I read his text I went back to doing my homework. Just to tease Harry, I put a timer on my phone to see if he would actually come in five minutes.

I waited until my cupcake would arrive.

-----

"Bailey, Harry's here!" Brody yelled from downstairs.

I was about to get up from my previous position but two seconds later, a curly haired boy opened my bedroom door with a smirk on his face.

"Hey cutie." He said as he he walked over and layer down beside me on my bed, giving me a kiss.

"Hi." I said once we both let go from the kiss.

"So, what homework are you doing?" He asked, his eyes on the papers of homework in front of me.

"French and math." I gave a deep sigh.

"Well come on." He stood up in a sitting position on my bed. "The sooner we get this done, the faster we'll get to the next activity."

I raised an eyebrow. "What next activity?"

Harry smirked and leant down to whisper in my ear," Don't think that kiss was enough. My lips are literally begging to be connected to yours."

That instantly made me blush, making Harry give a deep chuckle.

"You're so cute." He laughed.

"Shut up." I playfully pushed his shoulder.

-----

"Like this?" I asked.

"Yeah." Harry nodded after looking at the last math problem I had to finish.

"Yes." I whispered, putting away my math binder. "All I need is French. Do you think you can help me with this?"

Harry smirked but shook his head from side to side. "Sorry, sweetheart. I couldn't learn French even if I had to save my life."

I nodded. "Oh well. I'll just try and if I can't figure it out, I'll guess. The sooner I'm done with this, the better."

"You wanna kiss me too,huh?" Harry grinned.

"Stop." I said, making him laugh again. If his laugh wasn't so cute, I'd be pretty mad right now.

------

"And..." I wrote the last word. "Done."

Right after I put away my French binder in my backpack, lips immediately pressed onto mine.

"Mm.." I heard Harry groan, lips still pressed together.

We were both sitting on the bed facing each other with our lips still connected. Harry kissed me sweetly but at the same time passionately.

After a few minutes, we both let go to breath.

"I'm sorry." Harry breathed. "I couldn't help myself any longer."

"Yeah I can tell." I laughed still breathless.

I looked up and lips immediately pecked mine.

"You don't have any idea how good it feels to have our lips connected." Harry whispered.

All I did was smile and kiss him back.

Harry laid me down on my bed. My head pressed against the pillow. Harry on top of me and his arms wrapped around me.

It was then that I realized what was going on. Shoot. Was this really happening? Now?

As if he read my head, Harry let go and sat up. "I'm sorry, that got out of hand."

"I-it's fine." I slowly sat up.

"No it's not." Harry said. "I could tell that you weren't comfortable. I'm really sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean for it to get that heated."

I scooted closer to where he was (which was at the end of the bed) and held his face in my hands. "It's okay Harry. It did get me surprised but it's okay. Thank you for stopping."

Harry sighed and put his hand on top of mine which was placed on his cheek. "I just feel bad that I almost got us to that step without asking or discussing it with you."

"I know but like I said it's fine. I just think we should take it slow. I'm not ready for that yet."

Harry nodded. I could tell something was up with him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I just feel like time is getting shorter and shorter for us. It's this feeling inside of me that's telling me to appreciate the time I have with you now because it might not be the same in the future."

"Nothing's going to happen Harry." I told him. "I'm here." I whispered. "I'm not going anywhere I promise. I'd rather be dead than be away from you."

Harry gave a shaky sigh. "I just don't wanna get hurt."

"I'm not going to hurt you." I brought his face closer to mine so we were inches apart. "You have to trust me. I swear on my life that I would never do that. I don't want you to hurt, ever."

"Promise?"

I smiled. "Promise."

Harry smiled and gave me a chaste kiss. His lips mushed against mine, slowly and sweetly. He trusted me. He was no longer scared. I now had earned his trust and never plan on losing it.

I giggled as Harry nuzzled his face against my neck after we pulled apart. He gave me a small kiss on my skin.

"You're everything." He whispered.

-----

"I won!"

"Cheater!"

"Oh well..."

Two hours later and Harry and I were downstairs playing Mario Kart with Brody and Abner.

Harry had won the three of us and Abner complained that Harry cheated (which he didn't) while Brody shrugged and didn't do anything.

"One more round and I promise you'll be last." Abner told Harry.

"You're on." Harry said and we once again started to play.

Five minutes later and like Abner promised, he was first place with Brody, me, and last Harry.

"I'm done playing." I said, putting the controller on the table and standing up to go to the kitchen.

I was pouring myself some apple juice when I felt arms wrap around me from the back.

"What ya doing?"

"Pouring myself apple juice, cheater."

I turned around in Harry's arms to see him frown.

"I didn't cheat."

"Yes you did." I nodded. "You got last place."

Harry smirked, getting me all confused. "I didn't really cheat sweetheart. I just pretended to so you're brother would be happy. I wouldn't want him to get a bad impression of me and then not let me see his sister. I'd be too heart broken."

"Awe, well that's very sweet of you." I pecked him on the lips lightly. "And thank you."

"Your welcome." Harry said, giving me one more kiss.