Highschool & Ignorance

"Bailey!!"

I turned around at the scream of my name and saw a curly haired boy running to me. All I did was sigh and turn back around to keep walking. I didn't want to talk to him right now. I wasn't mad at him for what happened on Friday night. I was just mad at myself for even thinking I had a chance with him. I should've known there would never be an us. We're just friends and that's it. That's all it's ever going to be.

It was Monday now so I had time on the weekend to sulk in bed and watch stupid romantic movies where I'd yell at the two lovers for giving up on eachother just to see them either together or not at the end of the movie.

You have no idea how pissed Nelly is. After we saw Harry smooching Lindsey, Nelly was going to drop me off at home and go to Harry's to smack his ass. After a big amount of time trying to convince her that it wasn't a good idea, she gave up and said she wouldn't do anything.

"Bails wait up!!"

I ignored his voice and kept walking fast. Eyeing the door to my next class, I kept walking although I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer.

Almost there, almost there... I told myself.

Right when I was about to enter my spanish classroom, I felt someone grabb my arm. I turned around and saw Harry with a confused expression on his face. He didn't have his uniform on, he was only wearing jeans and a white shirt.

"Why do you keep ignoring me, Becks?" He asked.

I tried to ignore eye contact with him but I couldn't so I looked down at the ground. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Why? What did I do?" He asked.

I looked back up at him and yanked my arm from his hand. "I can't tell you. It's none of my business. I shouldn't be-" I stopped myself from going any further.

"What? What were you going to say?"

"Nothing." I sighed. "Listen Harry, I have to get to class. I don't want either of us getting detention and you having to miss football and band practice."

"Okay. But promise me you'll come after school to Liam's to watch us in rehearsals for our band." He said.

"I'll think about it."

"Becks please. You're my lucky charm."

"Fine."

He smiled showing his dimples and kissed my cheek. "See you later Bails!" He turned around and left to his math class.

----

Harry's POV

I knew she thought I was just going to leave the situation alone but I wasn't . I knew my bestfriend and I knew something wasn't okay. I could tell it by her eyes. When she told me it was nothing I looked at her eyes and knew it was a big lie.

So what was I going to do?

I'm going to figure out what's wrong by going to the person who Bailey was second closest to. Nelly. Nelly and I get along very well but whenever I did something she didn't approve of, she would kick my ass. And I don't like getting my ass kicked.

I had math right now. One of the classes I had with Nelly. The good thing was that I sat next to her so I could easily talk to her and figure out what was wrong with Bailey.

As I entered the boring classroom, I saw Nelly already seated in the backseat. I smirked at her jokingly. She noticed and gave me a 'what the fuck' face. I laughed as I sat down next to her and soon the boring class started.

After half an hour into the lesson, I knew that now was the chance to ask her about Bailey. Taking out a piece of binder paper and I pencil, I immediately wrote what I wanted to know and shoved the paper onto her desk quietly without letting the teacher see it or hear it.

'What's going on with Bailey? She looked upset this morning x Haz'

She looked up just in case the teacher saw and quickly wrote something down on the paper and passed its back to me.

'You of all assholes should know, don't write an x when you don't mean it :p Nel'

'I have no idea what you're talking about .. x Haz'

'Figure it out. Nel'

'I need help .. x Haz'

'Want me to whoop your ass again? Nel'

'No thank you x Haz'

'Then use your dumb brain. Nel'

'You're no help.. x Haz'

'Shut your face before I smack that grin off it. Nel'

'Listen, I have band practice with the guys, I already invited Bailey but you have to make sure to bring her. x Haz'

'Why should I? Nel.'

'Because I want to talk to her privately and that's the only way I can do it as soon as possible. x Haz'

'Fine. But you break her heart again and you're dead. x Nel.'

'Again? x Haz'

'Shit. Ignore what I just said. Nel'

'Nelly what do you mean by that? x Haz'

'I'll bring her. Goodbye. Nel'

What?