Highschool & Chicken Soup

I walked my way to Harry's house on a late morning. Harry hasn't came to school for the past three days because of his sprained ankle so every day after school, I would walk to his house and check up on him.

I couldn't stand a day without seeing him.

From: Hazzy <3

Sweetheart I'm alone ): you coming? I miss you .xx

I smiled at the text and replied.

To: Hazzy <3

I'm on my way (: xo

Today was Saturday so I didn't have to wait till after school to visit him. Abner and Brody were going to the park with my parents so I had a free day.

I walked a couple blocks until I reached Harry's house. I reached down my bag to get the key Harry gave me to his house and opened the door.

The reason why Harry gave me the key was just in case of an emergency and because he trusted me. Like I did when I gave him a key to my house.

I walked up the stairs where his room was after I locked the door. I climbed up the steps until I reached the second floor.

Opening the door to his room, was Harry laying on his bed wearing a long sleeved white t-shirt and sweats. He was holding the remote control to his tv with his large hand and his quilt covered his body except his chest.

At the sight of me, he looked up from the screen and immediately grinned. "You're here."

I grinned and nodded. "Well, you practically begged me." I closed his bedroom door and walked over to the other side of the bed and gently payed down on my stomach next to him.

Harry wrapped his left arm around me and pulled me against his side to give me a kiss on the forehead. "Well I appreciate you for coming all the way from your house to see me."

I looked up at him. "I live in the same street Harry."

"So if I lived across the world you wouldn't come and see me then?" He raised his eyebrow.

I giggled and buried my head in his chest. "Of course I would. I didn't come just because you lived close by .. I missed you."

"Awww."

"Shut up." I tried burying my head deeper in his chest.

Harry laughed and turned so his body was facing me and wrapped both arms around me. "You're so cute."

"Stop."

"Let me see your pretty eyes."

"No."

"Please." Harry begged.

I sneakily peeked up and saw Harry staring back at me. When he saw that I was looking at him, I closed my eyes again.

"Aw come on."

I stayed buried in his chest even when Harry leaned his head down to my ear. "Please Bai."

I shook my head.

"Pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?"

I sighed deeply before opening my eyes and moving away from his chest. Harry grinned.

"There we go."

I huffed.

"There's my beautiful princess."

I blushed at the nickname. Before I thought Harry would laugh, he tickled my sides.

"S-stop!" I begged and giggled.