Decisions

"Hey baby" I say sitting next to Odell. "What's up beautiful" He says wrapping his arm around me. I look at him and start smiling , we've had some really great times together besides the whole football practice occupying all his damn time.

"I need to ask you something Ary" Odell says scooting over. Oh lord what could he want to ask me. Some many things are running through my mind. "You love me for real?". "Yeah Odell I do love you for real , what makes you ask?". "I saw the way you was looking at August, it wouldn't bother me as much but I saw the way he was looking at you too" Odell says.

"I don't know what you mean" I say playing stupid. "Don't try me like I'm stupid , they way you was looking at him told me everything I need to know but I need to know where you stand" he says.

"I don't know" I say with my head down. "Aryanna do you love August?". How do I answer that question , How do you tell a person you love that you might love someone else. "I honestly don't know how to answer that question" I say.

Odell runs his hand down his face. "Ary you need to decide who you want I don't want you string my ass along but you end up picking August". "I need some fresh air I'm sorry" I say getting up.

Walking out his dorm I feel tears falling. "I'm sorry" I say to whoever I bumped into. "Aryanna what's wrong?". I look up to see August. "We need to talk" I say. "Alright come to my dorm with me" August say taking my hand.

"What's wrong ?" August ask sitting want to me. "I think I love you" I say honestly. August looks at me and a smile forms on his face. "Why you crying for then?". "August I love Odell too ! I'm stuck in the middle" I say semi yelling.

There's a knock at the door August just looks at me. "The person can wait" he says. "Yo August it's Odell open up" he says banging on the door. He gets up and open the door Odell invites his self in. "Ary we both here make your choice " Odell says .

I look between them so many thoughts are racing through my mind. If I pick August would we really last or would this just ruin our friendship but this could be for the best I love August and we have such a strange relationship. Then with Odell the man I gave my virginity too , the guy that I love we have fun together.

"I can't do this I need some time to think on this" I say. "Nah let me make this easy for you Ary I'm done with our relationship"Odell says walking out the room. "Odell wait" I say. He ignores me then slam the door behind him.

"I'm sorry Aryanna I wasn't trying to make shit difficult but I honestly couldn't hide my feelings anymore ... It took me a while to notice shit I been like yo fine ass but I never expected you to like me back.." August says. "Why?" I ask. "You're beautiful , smart any guy would be lucky to have you Ary".

I smile "Thank you August , this is the most difficult thing I've ever had to do I wish I could just close my eyes and it would be normal again". "It'll never be normal Ary".

Royalty

I sit down at the table with my roommate. I invited Ary but she was busy I guess. "Girl where the hell is that fine ass nigga you normally be with? You got him yet?" Katrina asks. I laugh, "Girl no we're just friends. I don't know since like Darrien being here like just different." She side eyes me, "So what you saying is you ain't checking for Aug like that anymore because your ex boo is here now."

I pick up my drink. "I mean like... We.. Shit. I don't know." She laughs, "Girl. Better think of something quick something tall and handsome is approaching our way." I glance over quickly and see Darrien eyeing me. "What's up ladies?" He says. His tone doesn't match his current demeanor unless I'm trippin. "Hey I'm Katrina and you might be?" She says. "You can call me Darrien." She smirks glancing over at me, "Oh your Ro's ex boo."

"Something like that." Darrien says smiling softly. "Well um I'm going to go get some pizza be back Ro." Katrina gets up and Darrien sits down. "Can we talk?" He asks. "Why?" I simply ask. "That was shady as hell what you did at the beach. You must still holding on to some type of anger." I roll my eyes, "I could care less honestly." I do care a little but he won't never know that. He's the only one I never really got over. I never got over the feeling of knowing he cheated either.