The Morning After

"Wake up Ary." August says running his hand through my hair. I open my eyes to August staring at me. "Yes?" I ask sitting up. "Ya phone been going off for a while.". I reach on the dresser and grab my phone. "Shit." I say just above a whisper. I have so many miss calls from Odell.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to wash my face and stuff. "August you got a extra toothbrush ?" I yell out. "Let me see.". I put my hair in a ponytail the begin to wash my face. Need to stop by Odell dorm on my way back to mines. I peak out the door , August still looking for the toothbrush.

"There you go." August says. I text Odell telling him I'll be at his dorm in a few. "That was dope last night we should do that again sometimes.". "Agrees it was fun just chill with my best friend.". August mumbles something then walk out. I continue doing what I have to do.

"Alright bye Aug. " I say hugging him. "See you later.". I head towards Odell dorm. I was about to knock when the door swings open and our walks some chick. She has this stupid smirk on her face , she bumps pass me. "Who's that Dellie?" I ask closing the door behind me. "Just a friend she was helping me with some football stuff.".

That shit don't sound right. "Hmm interesting.... Like what stuff?". "My thigh was sore yesterday me and the boys was working out and throwing the ball , so she came and massage that for me.".

I take a deep breath and turn directly towards Odell. "So she wasnt up in here feeling all up on you , that's why she smirked at me and bump me ?" I ask putting my hand on my side. "Ary I ain't with that cheating shit" Odell says wrapping arms around me. "Seems like that's what it is , I didn't answer my phone so you go a sleep with the next chick.".

Odell runs his hand down his face. "Aryanna I didn't sleep with anyone , I'm not in high school to do something so childish. You didn't answer your phone I'm a little upset but I'm good.". "You didn't cheat?" I ask. "Hell no why would I cheat when I have you.".

I start smiling , now I feel horrible the reason I didn't answer his call is cause I was chilling with August. It isn't like we did anything but not sure how Odell's going to take this. "Why you didn't answer though ?" He ask leading me to the bed. "My phone was on silent , I was chilling with August.". "You slept in his room last night?".

"I did.". Odell starts laughing but I could tell he wasn't really laughing. "Ary that's some ducked up shit I know that's your bestfriend and all but you sleeping in the same bed with him isn't cool and you stayed there all fucking night." Odell slightly yells. "But baby he's just my best friend , August isn't interested in me and I'm not interested in him. I have you and that's all I need.".

"Look Ary , August is a guy he thinks like a guy. Y'all maybe best friends but he a grown ass man with needs and being that your super close to him you could be what he's looking for.". I debate on telling Odell that August kiss me but that would only make matters worse at this point. "I'll be super careful baby , I got eyes only for you." I say kissing his cheek.

"Come on girl lets go get something to eat my stomach rumble." Odell says laughing. "Let stop by my dorm first.".

I walk into the dorm and Toya still isn't back yet. "I'm going to shower first" I say grabbing my stuff. "Alright".

I step out the bathroom and Odell looks upset. "What's wrong baby?" I ask. "Why the August think I'm lucky ?" Odell says holding up my phone up. I roll my eyes. "Odell it's really probably nothing...". "Nah I'm not stupid August fucking like you and you too dumb to see that shit... Something happened between you two I knew it was too goo to be true".

"I'm dumb ? Hmm that's cute.... Bye Odell when you learn how to calm down and actually talk to me we can have this conversation... And what's too good to be true?" I ask. He lets out a chuckle "You fucking August trying to portray y'all just best friends and you're that sweet innocent chick nah you just like the rest of them".

"Fuck outta here with that.. Goodbye Odell" I open the door for him. "Bye".

Had this in my drafts so decided to show some love 😘.