Chapter 23

"Odell when are we going to be able to spend time all you do is go to football practice this shit is ridiculous" I say through the phone.

"Baby I'm sorry I promise I'll make some time for us" he says.

"Whatever bye have fun at practice" I say walking into my dorm.

"Odell problems?" Toya ask. "Of course" I say setting my books and bag on my bed. "Just be patient I'm sure he wants to spend time with you just as bad" Toya says. "I guess girl! What you getting into tonight?". "I'm just chilling here I need to sleep them exam was stressful as fuck" She says laughing. "Let go out girl dance the stress away" I say.

"Hmm I like that idea better ! Let my ass take a nap till then cause tonight sure seems like turn up night" she says laughing. I laugh with her. "Same I need a nap let me invite August before that though".

I change into something comfortable then get into bed. I dials August number and wait for it to ring. It rings three times before he picks up.

"Aug what you doing tonight ?" I ask.

"Nothing man what about you?" He ask.

"Going out with Toya but I want you there with me" I say.

"Hmm alright cool what time should I be ready?"

"What time the club popping like around 9?" I ask.

August chuckles "Alright I'll be at ya dorm".

"Okay see you later".

Later that evening I wake up for my well deserved nap and begin to get ready.

After my shower I walk out with a towel wrapped around my body then head to the closet to search for tonight's outfit. "Girl tonight should be fun" Toya says. "That's what I need a night full of fun" I say peaking my head out the closet. I pick out this black dress that hugs my body just right.

"Yes ! Niggas going to all up on you tonight Odell better step his game up!" Toya exclaims. I laugh "Hmm better tell him".

There's a knock at the door I finish up my final touches on my natural look then go answer the door. "Hey...." August stops in his tracks just starts staring at me. "Hi Aug" I say. "Damn what's good Ary, what's up Toya ?" August ask sitting in my bed. Toya smiles and waves.

"Y'all ladies ready?". "Just a minute let me put my heels on then we can go" I say. I slip into my red bottoms. I catch August looking at me, I ignore it. "Ready now".

"I've never been to a club" I say. I'm actually somewhat nervous about being in the environment. The closer we get the more nervous I start getting. I take a picture and send it to Odell. He decided to call me instead of texting me back.

"Hi babe" I say .

"Where you going?" He ask.

"I'm out with Toya & August".

"Oh that's cool didn't know you was going out".

"Probably would have known if we talked more today" I say rolling my eyes as if he could see me.

"Aryanna I'm sorry baby it isn't my fault , I gotta go to practice told you I'll make it up to you".

"Okay Odell well tonight I just want to have fun no arguing , I'll text you while I'm inside" I say.

"Okay bye Ary I love you baby girl" he say.

I take in a deep breath "Me too baby".

I hang up the phone then look up to find August and Toya looking at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing" they say at the same time smiling. "Let's go weridos" I say getting out the car.

We get in and head straight to the bar. "You drinking tonight Ary?" August ask. "I'll have one or two" I say. August orders our drinks. "What's up with you and ole boy?". "He doesn't have time for me , he's always at football practice I mean I get it he has to practice but it's like when he's not a practice he's sleeping or studying we hardly have time to hangout".

"Don't be mad at him though give him sometime to figure it out I'm sure he would love to hang it with his girl" August says. "Well thanks oh wise one" I say laughing. "Shut up" he says smiling. I couldn't help but notice how cute he looks tonight.

"Dance with me?" August ask. I was hesitant at first but whatever I came out to have fun tonight. I drink the rest of my drink then follow August to the dance floor. We start dancing with some space between us for a little but it feels like we're getting closer and closer.

They would change the song to slow grinding music. "Well we should probably sit down" I say. "No I know you ain't tired just yet" August says taking my hand. He gets behind me starts dancing against me. I'm not sure if it's the second drink getting to me or just me wanting to but I start grinding against him moving my body to the sound of the music.

August is doing just the same keeping up with me and the music. I feel his manhood all up against my ass. I pull away a little he pulls me right back. I turn around to face him then he kisses me. "August no!" I say. "Stop fighting this shit Ary I know you have feelings for me ... When we kissed at my house you kissed me back I know you felt that shit man!" August say before walking off.

I follow him outside to is car. "What do you want me to say?" I ask. "Fucking say the truth you feeling me Ary!". I don't know how I'm feeling these feeling are overwhelming. "Look August your my Bestfriend I don't know what I'm feeling to be honest these feeling at confusing to me... Just be patient with me".

"Fine but I'm not going to be played Ary at the end of the day you have to be honest to your self , me and Odell" August says getting in the car. Well there goes my night away from stress. I text Toya telling her I'm going back to the dorm. She replies alright she'll catch a taxi.

"Goodnight August" I say getting out the car. "Goodnight Ary , I'm not trying to force you on me but just be real with this shit if you feeling me let me know". August hugs me.