Shocking Moments

I'm sick and tired of August little fits and damn attitude he needs to grow the fuck up. "Be back dellie I'm going down to August place.". Odell rolls over "Alright baby be safe.". "Will do." I say existing the room. I grab my moms car keys and make my way down to his house. I fix my hair into a ponytail. I hope mama is still up its getting pretty late.

I gently knock on the door and on the second knock she opens up. "Hey baby how are you!" She says hugging me. "I'm good mama , August up there?" I ask. "Yes honey go head you know the way.". "Thanks mama.". I go up the stairs straight to his room. I knock on the door he doesn't reply. I knock once again still no reply. I let out a sigh. "August I know you know it's me open up.".

Fuck it I'm opening the door. "I'm coming in." I say while opening the door. I find August shirtless sitting at his computer desk. "What?" He ask. "What the fuck is your problem August? You've been giving me mad attitude and ignoring me.." I say. "You know what the problem is.". "I don't I'm not a fucking mind reader!". "Ever since ole boy came around you forgot all about me... When that nigga do you wrong you gonna come running to August!" He yells.

I run my hand down my face. "August just because I've been spending time with him doesn't mean , I forgot all about you.". "Nah you been forgot about me when you ain't answer my fucking calls." August says turning his back towards me. "August turn the fuck around and talk to me. He gets up real quick and corners me against the wall. "You're my problem Ary." He whispers loud enough for me to hear. "How?". Next thing I know August is kissing me.

Everything in me is telling me back the fuck up , slap him do something but it's like I'm glued here. He pulls away leaving a tingling feeling on my lips. I slap him. He hold the spot where I slap him. I put my hand over his. "I'm sorry.". "Nah I deserve that.". I don't know what came over me but I kissed him this time. Our kiss starts getting more passionate. He walks us over to the bed without breaking the kiss.

"W-w-ait we can't do this August." I say coming to my senses. "Why?". "You know why.". I'm still in shock about what just happen. "We can never bring this up August , O..." I begin to say but August cuts me off. "It'll hurt Odell.. I know goodnight Aryanna secrets safe with me.". "Goodnight August.".

I get in the car and lay my head on the steering wheel. What the fuck just happened tonight. I start the car and head back home.

Thanksgiving update 💞 , hope you all have a wonderful day don't eat too much turkey! Oh thank you all who have been reading my story and voting and commenting love y'all.