The End.....

I have the worse headache ever. Waking up today I really don't want to deal with the whole Odell and August drama. I get it of bed then begin to get ready for my day.

There's a knock at the door I just finish getting dressed. "Yeah?" I ask opening the door slightly. August brushes pass me. "Hmm come on in August" I say. He laughs "What's up?" He ask sitting on my bed. "I was trying to get away from you and Odell today for a little while" I say being honest. "Oh mybad shit I had to know what's good with you though I mean regardless of the situation I need to make sure you good".

"Thanks August , I might as well call Odell here and tell you guys my choice" I say letting out a sigh. "Who'd you pick?" August ask eagerly. I laugh a little "You'll find out once Odell gets here" I say.

I pull out my phone and text Odell telling him August is in my room and I've made my decision. "Ary if you don't pick me I'll be hurt as fuck but I promise to always be by your side, shit I won't give up on what I think could be" August says hugging me. "Thank you August" I say hugging him back.

A few minutes later there a knock at the door. Odell looks like he hasn't sleep all fucking night. "Hi" I say trying to lighten the mood. "Hey Ary" he says smiling.

This is the hardest thing I've ever done shit I'd rather be taking exams at this point. "Okay well I want to say that you two mean so much to me like you both have a special place in my heart. August you've been down for me since forever and I could never forget that. And Odell even though we haven't been together too long but these months with you feels like I've known you for years and I truly do love you" I say breaking down.

"Like it's tough picking between you I'm stuck in the middle between my best friend and my boyfriend... But August I'm sorry I don't think we should jeopardize our friendship and me and Odell had our ups and downs but our ups really make everything okay" I say wiping my tears.

August just looks at me with the blank expression. I can see the hurt in his eyes he's on the verge of breaking down. "Aug..." I begin to say but August cuts me off. "Nah Aryanna you good I'll see you later , Odell you got a good one don't fuck up cause I'm not giving up on her...." And with that said August walks out.

I look over at Odell I can't tell if he's happy or just in shock. I walk up to him and hug him. "Thank you Ary" he says kissing my forehead. "Don't make me regret this Odell". "Promise I won't baby".

The end is here !!! What do you guys think ? Should there be a book 2 ? If I do a book 2 what would you guys like to see happen?

I just want to thank all of you who've been reading the book I really appreciate the love ❤️.