First Time

"Odell stop!" I say laughing as he continue to tickle me. "What's the magic word?" He ask stopping for a second. "Please?" I ask. "Please who?" He ask. I look at him with a puzzled look. "Please baby?" I say. He laughs "I'll take that but it was please daddy". I roll my eyes "Boy bye!".

"What are we doing today?" I ask. "I was thinking we go out for something to eat then I got a surprise for you after that" Odell says. I start smiling "Sounds great, around what time ?" I ask. "Hmm 7 probably". "Alright well I'll be leaving at 5:30 to get ready" I say laying on him. "Alright baby".

I start running my hand down his abs tracing the outline. The thoughts that come to mind when we like this just don't make sense. He's going to wear my virgin ass out when the day comes. I look up and Odell's smiling at me. "Yes?" I ask. "Nothing just wondering how I got so lucky". "I wonder that too cause I look good as fuck" I say laughing. "Yes you do baby"Odell says.

He kisses my forehead. "I guess we should take a nap " I say. "That'll be a good idea you'll need the energy for later" he says smirking. "What does that mean?" I ask. "Nothing baby". "Okay" I say.

We wake up two hours later. "I'm going to go get ready and stuff" I say getting out his bed. "Alright don't take forever I'll come pick you up at 6:30" Odell says getting up. "I'll try not too" I say. I begin walking towards the door till I feel Odell pull me towards him. He turns me around then kisses me. "Now you can go" he says smiling. I laugh "Alright daddy". "I like the way that sounds" he says laughing.

I get back to the dorm and start getting ready. I pin my hair up and start plucking my eyebrow. I have too look extra good tonight I got a feeling something good is going to happen. Once I finish with my eyebrows I hop in the shower.

Applying my nude lipstick I look over at the clock I have ten minutes left. I slide into my heels then spray a little perfume on.

"Ary open up" Odell says. I finish my look then open the door. "Wow!" He says. "Good wow ?" I ask smiling nervously. "Hell yeah baby" Odell says smirking. He holds my hand as we walk out.

We pull into this hotel. "Ready baby?" Odell ask opening the door for me. "I am" I say smiling. He hold his hand out I put my hand in his. "Don't look so nervous baby" he whispers in my ear. I just smile at him. Odell looks really good in his all black attire.

He opens the hotel door walking into the room I see he set it up all beautiful. "Oh this is so beautiful" I say turning to face him. "It's all for you baby, I was a ass the other day you didn't deserve that shit". "It's okay babe , I'm just glad you're over it" I say. "Come have a seat baby".

He opens up the champagne bottle and pours us some. "Ready to eat?" He ask. "I am". I uncover the lid to find fillet mignon. "You out did yourself babe" I say. We start eating the food is great too. "I was thinking about this the other day long and hard , I know it's early but I think I'm starting to love you Aryanna" Odell says. I can't find the words to say I never really thought about all that. But I'm feeling him a lot maybe that's love.

"I'm feeling the same way" I finally say. "Really?". I nod my head yes. "I'm not trying to scare you into loving me Ary I just want you to know how I feel about you" he says. "I understand baby but we're on the same page here". "I'm not going to lie I was afraid to tell you". "Why?" I ask. "Just didn't know how this would go".

We finish eating I take my heels off then join Odell on the couch. We start watching some movie. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I'm feeling for something sweet" Odell says. "We got dessert?" I ask. "I'm about to get some... How about you go in the bathroom and change into something more comfortable I got you something to wear" Odell says. "Um okay the be back".

I turn on the lights the close the door behind me. I open up the bag and see lingerie. "Who does he think is wearing this?" I ask myself. I strip out of everything I have on then throw the black lace lingerie set on. It fits just right too. I begin admiring my body in it. "Damn I look good" I say out loud. Hopefully Odell didn't hear that. I grab the robe and put it on before walking out.

"Baby" I say. He turns around and look at me. "Did you like it?" He ask walking up to me. "It's a little too much don't you think" I say sliding the robe off my body. Odell bites down on his lower lip. "Nah it's just right".

He leads me to the bed the a the kissing me. This kiss is different so much more passionate so much more lust. Odell starts leaving kisses on my neck going down to my breast. "You look good as fuck in them but I'm going to have to take it off now" Odell say. I take my bra off exposing my C cup breast. He take my nipple into his mouth. A moan escapes my mouth.

"Feel free to moan as you please baby tonight that's all I want to do is make you moan and cum" Odell says. The way he said it in that Louisiana accent made me even more wet. He reach down and starts playing with my clit in a circular motion while still kissing on my nipples. Odell leads a trail of kisses from my lips till he reaches his destination.

"This is my kind of dessert" he says in this husky voice. I'm so nervous at point. I feel his tongue against my clit. "Mm!" I moan out as he starts eating me out. Now I see why girls are always talking about getting eaten out this feels amazing.

After I climax Odell comes up with a smirk on his face. "You taste so sweet" he says. I laugh. I tug at his shirt. "Take it off?" He ask. I nod my head yes. He takes of his shirt along with his pants. He position him self between my legs. "You ready for this?" He ask. "Yes just be gentle" I say. " I got you baby" he leans in and kisses me.

"Damn" I say laying next to Odell. All you hear in the room is us breathing hard. First round was painful as fuck but after that break and onto round two the pain in the begin of round two turned into pleasure. Odell kisses me then wrap his arm around me.