Group Lunch Date

It's only been two weeks into the first semester and I'm already tired of this shit. Thankfully it's Friday I have no classes today. I finish getting dress then get back in bed. Today will be my chill day I might just watch some movies and eat popcorn all damn day. There's a knock at the door. I let out a sigh then get up.

"Hey Dell." I say smiling. "What's good ma?" He ask hugging me. Odell and have been talking and he literally calls or text me everyday which is cute. All my fears of this being a joke went right out the window that same night after lunch when he called me and we stayed up for hours regardless we both had class in the morning.

"Nothing much about to watch a movie wanna watch with me?" I ask getting into bed. "Yeah sound cool. What we watching ?" He gets in sits right next to me. "I don't know have you seen Beyond The Lights?" I ask. "Nah not yet.". I select the movie and grab the bowl of popcorn. Odell wraps his arm around me. I'm so close I can smell his cologne which is like amazing. "There's this frat party next week I believe how about you come with me?" Odell ask. "As in your date?". "Of course." He starts laughing.

"Sure that would be cool." I simply say. Inside I was doing backflips and and handstands jumping for joy. I lay my head on his shoulder. He makes me feel so comfortable and I can be myself around him.

"That was a good movie." Odell says stretching. "I knew you'd like it.". "Let's go get some pizza." Odell says getting up. "Okay".". I get up and head to my closet. "Damn." Odell says. I look back at him. "Ary you got a ass on you ma , that thing sitting right!" He says laughing. I playfully roll my eyes at him. "I get it from my momma.". "God bless yo momma.".

I pick out some ripped black jeans , a white cami and white and black adidas. I then fix my curly hair into a high bun to complete my look. "You look nice." Odell says. "Thank you.". I grab my phone and room key.

"Odell!" I hear a female voice yell out. We both look back. "Oh hey Jasmine." He says sounding annoyed. "I missed you baby where you been at." She says pouting. She looks at me the roll her eyes. "Honey they might fall out of you keep rolling them."I say. "Is this why you're busy? Messing around with this.". Hearing her say that really hit me hard. Looking at her petite frame and nice curves I'm starting to realize what is Odell doing with me when he can be with someone like her.

I walk away so she won't see the tears that are about to fall. "Ary! Wait up!" Odell says running after me. I wipe my face as he turn me around. "Why you crying?" He ask. "Why you talking to me? What do you get out of this ?" I ask. "What you mean Ary?". "Why talk to me when there's a ton of skinner girls out here , I'm fat why pick me?" I ask. The tears start rolling down quicker.

"Aryanna!" I hear August voice say. I wipe my eyes. "Fuck happen? Why she crying ?" He ask getting upset. "Chill man I ain't do nothing to her , she just sad about something that happen." Odell says. "Aryanna fuck happen?" August ask. I pull him aside from Toya and Odell.

"August why would he pick me over someone that obviously skinner than me and probably better looking than me?" I ask. "Ary you're fucking pretty and it ain't like you fat , you're thick as fuck chill on that shit." August say. I've never really heard August call me pretty that somewhat made me feel better. I smile at him. August pulls me into a hug. "Come on." He says taking my hand.

"I'm sorry Odell just had a little nervous melt down.". "It's cool , look your beautiful shit if I wanted some other chick id be with them not you, don't worry about them I got my eyes on you.". Odell leans down and kiss my forehead. That brings a smile to my face. He hold my hand then we start walking to the pizza shop.

We get seated then order our drinks. "So Odell you ain't got no chick that's gonna come try and fight Ary ?" August ask. He look dead serious about it. "Nah I ain't that type of guy , I make shit clear if I'm with you I'm with if its just smashing they know.". That was really blunt of him. I wonder how many chicks has he smashed during his time here. I'll have to remember to ask later.

"Look I ain't tryna be in the way of y'all hooking up and shit but , Ary like a little sister ta me so be careful I don't play about this one." August says. That is the most touching thing I've heard August say. I mouth he words thank you. "I'm not trying to fuck around and mess up with Ary I'm feeling her this is forreal." Odell says. August daps him up. They start talking football and I just zone out. "Whatcha smiling for?" August ask. "Nothing.". I didn't even notice I was smiling.

After a while of talking and eating pizza I've come to the conclusion that maybe this may just work. And on the plus side with August getting to know Toya we could double date.